What's new

What strains for breeding a german genetic?

Grow44DE

Hey bouc thank you. good luck for you too
a leaf mutation such as abc ( or any you see different enough from the classic shape, to avoid thiefs and noisy peoples who don't like this crop) are a must.
Yes if i put them just anywhere. you may be right.
but i think planting on the right spot covers this too.
like a bannwald or in nature reserve.

I will open a thread as it gets serious. im very happy that the nice people from icmag are very supportive.
Thanks to everyone involved. :)

goingrey

I will open a thread as it gets serious. im very happy that the nice people from icmag are very supportive.
Well you've lost my support! Growing in a nature reserve is bad enough but with the specific goal of breeding something that acclimates there an ecological nightmare.

Grow44DE

Invasive species dont die out. since there was wild hemp in germany ages ago...
so im not very worried about breeding a invasive killerplant. ;)

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
You can either look for rare regular automatics or you cross an auto fem with a photo period male and (then you have a 50 / 50 split) at F2 you will have a 25 / 75 split between autos (25%) and photo period (75%) strains. Then you have to select the ones with auto traits and cross it as long as it is stable.
Yup, i already experienced that and had one Auto in a few plants of my F2 cross last year. (y) It was a dwarf like lowryder but pretty fast. Now i'm doing more seeds to look for the auto phenos. :)

ACE has not only Lebanese when you look for semi-autos. They have Morocco Beldia Kif too. I also would look for early flowering strains like their Nepal Jam or the stuff from Green Mountain Seeds like Purple Satellite.

endgegner

Yup, i already experienced that and had one Auto in a few plants of my F2 cross last year. (y) It was a dwarf like lowryder but pretty fast. Now i'm doing more seeds to look for the auto phenos. :)

ACE has not only Lebanese when you look for semi-autos. They have Morocco Beldia Kif too. I also would look for early flowering strains like their Nepal Jam or the stuff from Green Mountain Seeds like Purple Satellite.

I care about their Lebanese because of it's low THC and high CBD content. I look for something, that doesn't fuck up my tolerance, as I am used to my Ethiopian with 6 - 12% THC.

I look for something that helps me sleeping better and against pain. But a knock out Afghani might be better in this case, I will look.

But a sativa with short flowering time and high CBD is interesting, also for breeding.

Lebanizer

I care about their Lebanese because of it's low THC and high CBD content. I look for something, that doesn't fuck up my tolerance, as I am used to my Ethiopian with 6 - 12% THC.

I look for something that helps me sleeping better and against pain. But a knock out Afghani might be better in this case, I will look.

But a sativa with short flowering time and high CBD is interesting, also for breeding.
Don't forget the one from TRSC.

Cuddles

There´s a few things to consider when growing in a forest. forest rangers for instance and Germany certainly has those and they know their territory very well. They´ll notice new plants and they will know that people will try to grow them especially now that Germany is legal (more or less) ;)

@goingrey is right about protected areas and the eco system too. And there is a chance that if you get caught and it´s actually illegal there to plant new types of plants you could get into big trouble :(

Last edited:

Cuddles

They are from the UK and I don't wanna order from the UK to my parents, as it is an offense in Germany. It is not a crime anymore and not expensive, but still not cool for them.
well perhaps the strain can be ordered from inside the EU too? :)
or just play innocent if you get caught ;) I´m just assumming you live with your parents at this point

I kinda doubt german authorities will still look for seeds and many sellers send stealth .
I´ve ordered seeds from Canada and never got into trouble and this was into an illegal country :)

Last edited:

endgegner

or just play innocent if you get caught ;) I´m just assumming you live with your parents at this point
No, I moved to Eastern Europe and I order the seeds to them. Then they send them to my drop :D
I can't order everything to my drop, but German deliveries with DHL / Deutsche Post work.
If I lived in Germany I wouldn't care though and just order them and then either just pay the penalty or if it is high, just denying everything.

Cuddles

No, I moved to Eastern Europe and I order the seeds to them. Then they send them to my drop :D
I can't order everything to my drop, but German deliveries with DHL / Deutsche Post work.
If I lived in Germany I wouldn't care though and just order them and then either just pay the penalty or if it is high, just denying everything.
I didn´t realize you´re in eastern europe, sorry. Is it still EU though?
You got pretty cool parents btw - a seed forwarding service? very cool. (y) Mine would NEVER do such a thing for me!!!

endgegner

I didn´t realize you´re in eastern europe, sorry. Is it still EU though?
You got pretty cool parents btw - a seed forwarding service? very cool. (y) Mine would NEVER do such a thing for me!!!
Yes, I am in the EU. They do it, because sending seeds from Germany to my coutry is legal, otherwise they wouldn't do it. But that's why I don't wanna order from the UK to them :D

They also wanted to keep three seeds for them, but didn't want to break the stealth. They don't smoke though, they would have just done it for the fun.

bouc

If you are really motivated, the hokkaido hemp from ace have this semi-auto trait. Since it is a really different cultivar, i wonder if it could reveal some nova effects/smells when crossed with a proper drug type strain. Who know what kind of magic hide in these beans

Latest posts

Latest posts