What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Just gone noon here in merry old England - Easter Sunday 🐣 - was up ridiculously early today 3.30am - due to finishing my sleeping gummies yesterday - went for a long walk to Old Jim's House in Long Ditton - to feed and pet his cat Smudge 🐈 - who appreciated me coming to see him - as he always does - made it home for a 10am brekkie of scrambled eggs 🥚 - bacon 🥓 - baked beans 🫘 - and toast - with the wife and kids - gave the kids a box 📦 of Easter chocolates 🍫 - and danced 🕺 around the kitchen - teaching my daughter the box-step and the grapevine - to some Phil Collins - SuS-Sudio -

- Now off to the gym with Leah Sulu and Sebastian (the family) - for a good workout and power shower clean-up - then to 5 guys for burgers - as a birthday treat for my son - who turned 14 years old yesterday

😀 - Gypsy over and out! -

Happy Birthday to your young man !
You ave 5 guys hamburger there?
( notice I spelled "ave" instead of "have")
Wanted to sound more British.
Curious if they are as expensive over the pond as they are here

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Spring clean up continues today. Slow and steady! Did the front yesterday and will start on the back today.

Back is a little stiff this morning. Will take it easy today.

I ordered a new security camera yesterday as one of them won't hold a charge. I also ordered new grates for the barbecue grill. Spring has sprung!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
that's funny...I have a full head of hair but I choose to shave it...no where on my body is there any hair...looks like I shave...
My legs used to be really hairy but now are smooth and hairless.
Completely hairless like I shave as well.........not sure why.
Hair on my back and chest has thinned as well.
🙃
We got about 5" of snow last night and its still falling..........a Easter present from the baby Jesus.
😍
Happy Easter!
May your day be a blessed one.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My legs used to be really hairy but now are smooth and hairless.
Completely hairless like I shave as well.........not sure why.
Hair on my back and chest has thinned as well.
🙃
We got about 5" of snow last night and its still falling..........a Easter present from the baby Jesus.
😍
Happy Easter!
May your day be a blessed one.
Same here. Hair on my legs and chest have disappeared....happens to a lot of old farts!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I was diagnosed with graves disease a few years ago but since I quit taking the osteoporosis meds it has come back to normal.
I am one of the crazies who has come to the belief that the pharmaceutical companies and medical industries do not want us healthy and actively work to make us sick.
Didn't used to think that I reckon dying a few times made some changes.
All the medical issues stopping and my health returned after stopping the meds was purely coincidence I am told by the intellectual elites.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Happy Birthday to your young man !
You ave 5 guys hamburger there?
( notice I spelled "ave" instead of "have")
Wanted to sound more British.
Curious if they are as expensive over the pond as they are here
Yup - 14 years old now is my boy - getting a bit manly too he is - he was very excited to find one hair growing under his arm recently - and his voice is getting a bit deeper - and he's way stronger than he was a year ago - due to all the intense boxing and Brazilian Ju-jitsu training - combined with many weights workouts I've got him into - and so he's developed a healthy physical conciousness -

Yeah we do have American 5 Guys burger places here - and the standard double patty burger with whatever trimmings you want starts at about £10 ($12.50) - add fries and shake and you might need to get a 2nd mortgage -

Happy Easter 🐰 to all and sundry -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - to all the bunny's - chick's - and Old Farts - HAVE A HAPPY EASTER ! - Luv ❤️ Gypsy -
2024-03-3116.39.137266422566825538845.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts