What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just gone noon here in merry old England - Easter Sunday 🐣 - was up ridiculously early today 3.30am - due to finishing my sleeping gummies yesterday - went for a long walk to Old Jim's House in Long Ditton - to feed and pet his cat Smudge 🐈 - who appreciated me coming to see him - as he always does - made it home for a 10am brekkie of scrambled eggs 🥚 - bacon 🥓 - baked beans 🫘 - and toast - with the wife and kids - gave the kids a box 📦 of Easter chocolates 🍫 - and danced 🕺 around the kitchen - teaching my daughter the box-step and the grapevine - to some Phil Collins - SuS-Sudio -

- Now off to the gym with Leah Sulu and Sebastian (the family) - for a good workout and power shower clean-up - then to 5 guys for burgers - as a birthday treat for my son - who turned 14 years old yesterday

😀 - Gypsy over and out! -

OleReynard

Good morning one and all.
Happy Easter
Just me and the Mrs, picked up a ham yesterday gonna decorate it with cloves and ring pineapple topped with some Marashino cherries.

Making a nice fruit salad today with real whipping cream pineapple, apples, nanners and grapes.

Took Brenda out for lunch yesterday we don't go out to eat supper anymore what costs us 70 for lunch turns into a bill for supper so we don't go out for supper no more.

Cheap bastard ain't I.
Not really it depends what I'm spending money on.
Tipping has gotten way out of hand why should you tip more if the bill is more when the service is the same either way???????
Some places building tip right into the bill, can't go for that shit.

Looks to be a cloudy day here in the northland, another dry spell and the temps are heading up finally.

Can't wait to get that new boat out.
Have decided to quit looking for a new place this summer.
I'm not in a big hurry to move anymore just sounds like more work than I want to put up with.
Well resume looking this fall after the crazy ass tourists get the fuck out of here.
With the cancer scare the wife and I went thru this year were playing.
She has to go back every year now for scope and CT it's one of them things that's always on a person's mind.
We bought a new boat this year a stretch s x s last year and by golly they're gonna get used, lots.
With the good Lord's help.

Going back to the gym for a bit at least until weather changes or fish start biting one of the two.
I dont do any yard work anymore, except for tree clean up. After sitting on a yard tractor for 4 hours it compresses and jars my back too much takes me an hour to straighten back up.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sunday!

a fog moved n on the town and the poor Lutherans gathered early to watch the sun come up but that ain’t happening….

i suggested they all take their clothes off and streak down the hiway back to the church for breakfast

thta is another reason they have not invited me back to Sunday School…party poopers..

( well it looks like I was wrong…again…the LORD made it..)..

IMG_0338.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Going over to my daughter's for Easter Brunch today. Son In Law and I will be planning a fishing trip while there. We are going to the private lake in Pueblo the last weekend in April.

Gonna replace the spark plugs in moth the mower and trimmer. I got them to start but it took some effort. Did change the oil in the mower yesterday....still need to do the tiller though.

Time for a warm up!