What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I have loved this for years
1711845554602.jpeg

oldfogey8

Ya probably did ok, ya gotta watch buying second hand bows.
Also watch the tip of your thumb on the forend, I've seen people whack the top off or pull the thumb nail out
My son came over because, well, who doesn’t want to shoot a crossbow. His shots were all low and right too. But he said he needs to get one now.😂 The strings and pulleys all look to be in good shape. The brush on top of the bolt channel looks almost new. I need to get some string wax. I appreciate the safety tip. Every video I have watched all have warnings about the dangers of fingers getting into trouble.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks !
Happy Easter to you all!
Hope is a good one.

A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on Science & Nature. Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

jokerman

Premium user
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local town hall where a Flower Show was in progress. One leaned over and said to the other, "Life is so darned boring; we never have any fun anymore. For $5.00 I'd take my clothes off and streak through that stupid Flower Show!" "You're on!" said the other old lady holding up a $5.00 bill. The first little old lady slowly fumbled her way out of her clothes and, completely nude, streaked (as fast as an old lady can) through the front door of the Flower Show. Waiting outside, her friend soon heard a huge commotion inside the hall followed by loud applause and shrill whistling. The naked and smiling old lady came through the exit door surrounded by a cheering crowd. "What happened?" asked her waiting friend. "I won 1st Prize as Best Dried Arrangement

Magu🌈

Oh, well just... Pftttt! Bagging about your 9 hairs. Four, five, six...stupid hair...another advantage you have over me. Just great.😃
I remember having hair. It came halfway down my back. I think hair would irritate the hell out of me now because I have been bald for so long. I like bald. Its clean and easy to manage. Remember what life was like before microwave ovens? How did society survive. 🤣

Unca Walt

420club
I am probably the only bastard on this site that hasn’t grown lemon Betty crossed with TK… I was told the seed that went into that pail of dirt produce this plant and I have to wonder if it is lemon Betty by TK because it’s really lanky and I’ve not heard that trait about that plant in the past… can anybody confirm that that’s what this plant is or am I losing my mind? View attachment 18981020
I can confirm that plant is bee-yootiful.

Unca Walt

420club
Awright, the Oldest Virgin has another one:

Just what in hell is the Dark Web? How does one even get there?

Lookit this:

"AT&T confirmed on Saturday that a total of 73 million current and former customer accounts were leaked to the dark web around two weeks ago.

The company said it is assessing the breach and whether the data, which includes Social Security numbers, came from AT&T itself or one of its vendors.

The data appears to be from 2019 or earlier, cybersecurity experts hired by AT&T to do a "robust investigation" found, affecting 7.6 million current account holders, and approximately 65.4 million former account holders.

I DO know how to make a spool tank:
1711881182346.png

Unca Walt

420club
EEK. EEK.

More on Epstein and Lolita Island... I betcha there are some truly nervous people at this very moment.

Notice it was not law enforcement that got the information... It was cell-phone tracking folks:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Databases accessed by Wired show that between 2016 and 2019, nearly 200 people made multiple trips to Jeffry Epstein's island in the Caribbean. The guilty sex offender brought girls and women to Little Saint James and abused and sold them. He also invited important and rich people there, which is how it got the name "pedophile island."

Wired recently found a document that uses cell data from Near Intelligence to show the exact positions of up to 166 possible guests or victims from all over the world and the US.

Near Intelligence
mapped a lot of locations that lead to homes in the US that cost a lot of money. Others lead to low-income places where Epstein's victims lived and went to school, such as some parts of West Palm Beach, Florida.

The news source said that police and a private investigator have found about 40 of Epstein's victims in the area. It is still not clear how or why that information was gathered.

Brand-new court papers released in January named about 100 people supposedly connected to Epstein. These people included former US President Bill Clinton and Britain's Prince Andrew. The second man made a deal with a woman who accused him of sexual attack in 2022 that did not go to court.

Epstein was finally caught in 2019 and charged with selling dozens of children. An official report says he killed himself while waiting for his trial in a Manhattan jail cell a month later. Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's girlfriend and rumored "madam," was found guilty of child sex trafficking in 2022 and given a 20-year prison term. She is now appealing the decision.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing right for a change.
bigarmhug.gif
smokeout.gif

Another gorgeous clear day here starting at 41F and predicted to reach 63F.

Wishing a joyous Easter to all!

An empty calendar today! Let the let the spiritual enlightenment and/or wanton debauchery begin!

Latest posts

Latest posts