What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Wasn't going to post in here today, know I'm wearing out my welcome, but hearing about Ray Thomas just depresses the absolute shit out of me. The Moody Blues were important enough in my life for me to put them on my website and talk about how important their music was to me.

Time to rock the mountain with To Our Childrens, Childrens, Children, as I always do when someone important in my life dies... couldn't/can't find an emoticon/emoji, whatever the fuck they're called, to describe how I'm feeling now.
I musta missed some posts. Nothing that I found offensive and even if I did, like most everyone here, I am a big boy and can read offensive stuff. As dog said, fuck that sh!t, post!😂

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Tyson vs. Jake Paul could be a battle. There's a huge age difference, and if it goes into the later rounds, I'm sure Tyson's age will show. 57-year-olds have many physical disadvantages when compared to a man in his prime. Lactic acid builds up because of a lessened ability to rid the body of it, is just one. If Tyson is going to win, it will be in the first few rounds with his blazing power and insanity. Of course, they will both win.

Drifting13

G'Afternoon, y'all. I finally caught up to the last page. I thought I would NEVER catch up. Waiting on salesman to come give us a quote on a frameless shower door. I did get a fresh batch of canna oil almost done. A Royal Lime is about 2 weeks out. But first it's time to get a new radio for my geezer glide trike. Trikes look funny going down the road, but it keeps us in the wind! Been riding for just about 50 years and hope to get many more in...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I did anything that came my way as far as LSD goes in the late 60's and early 70's. Coke in late 70's and early 80's. When my daughter was born in 79 It made me do some growing up. Since the coke which ended in 81 pretty much all I have done is marijuana. I loved it all.....speed, LSD, downers....not anymore.

Got a good walk in and now it is time to wash pots. Finally warm enough to do it.

jokerman

Premium user
One of our duplexes was built in 1924 and when I replaced the octopus ducted furnaces, they stripped out a bunch of asbestos that they had to dispose of. They used it lavishly in houses built around the turn of the previous century.

Dad was Maintenance Superintendent for an oil refinery, where they used it extensively coating their boilers, fireboxes, and hot ducting, et al. He died at age 55 in an automobile accident, but his lungs were in poor condition from fumes and smoking, etc.
My Father also worked for Bethlehem steel.
He passed away from asbestosis
Diagnosed and refused any chemo.
Passed away like a gentleman ❤️❤️

oldfogey8

Window pane was considered four way …Tiny square beige colored glasslike gel you had to divide it with a razor blade
Windowpane, something that was barrel shaped and some crap they called Red Dragon(because of the Red Dragon picture on it). The Red Dragon was pretty bad. Rumor had it that it was cut with strychnine. Tripping with a stomach ache was not at all bueno… All in the late 70’s/early 80’s. I confiscated some acid from my sons about a decade ago(because they were mid teens annd though that was when I enjoyed it, being a dad, I had to act like a dad) and kept it in the freezer for about the same amount of time then last year, did microdoses of it. Still had some goodness in it.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gut has it's moments, mostly feeling pretty poorly but I'm trying to push thru the pain...Bosco got out and he's history, most likely my fuck head neighbors roasted him last week,,,he left a trail to their property...
I've got an opportunity to buy an excellent condition H&R 45-70 in excellent condition...has anyone here ever fired such a best...was a buffalo gun from what I've read...
I've had a couple 45-70's. A 1873 Springfield Trapdoor and a Siamese Mauser.

It was originally a 410 gr slug in 45 caliber, with 70 grs of black powder behind it. It was converted to smokeless and is a good cartridge if you load your own, but a standard cartridge is loaded to be safe in a Trapdoor, so not full loads.

OleReynard

gut has it's moments, mostly feeling pretty poorly but I'm trying to push thru the pain...Bosco got out and he's history, most likely my fuck head neighbors roasted him last week,,,he left a trail to their property...
I've got an opportunity to buy an excellent condition H&R 45-70 in excellent condition...has anyone here ever fired such a best...was a buffalo gun from what I've read...
Government ammo big gun go boom. Hold it tight hope your shoulders are good
Single shot? Have fun with that

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
On a lighter note.....This is me teaching a bunch of Trout Unlimited Members how to distance cast. That and growing are the two major accomplishments in my life.

129669626_3839403206122716_7088738073881801984_n.jpg

Patwillie

How long can you stand in the stream Pute ? .. couldn't you make a one pole seat that hangs and folds just by standing .. just asking

Put down lemon thai bk1, vietchink, maui wowie, viet black x G13/bw, pbc x ts, and a few pineapple thai and pineapple kush seeds into outdoor nursery today .. soil and sun

All thanks to good colorado soul and a norcal family member , ... fyi my camera is broken while in the state of texas .. it is wot it is

also deleted mud puddle account today

Latest posts

Latest posts