What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
concentrate on that gray spot n the middle of the photo.…

There is something there.

IMG_8394.jpeg

BubbasPlace

I don’t know what went wrong poop, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like that in my tents. As I said, if I see this problem happening another time, I’m going to shut down I’ve got a plant growing outdoors, and it seems to be quite happy, so I might just take that avenue.
Before "tents" we're in, I grew in the basement, light was hps. It just hung above the shallow water culture pan, no walls just out in open.

Maybe the closed tents , (in your environment) hold in too much additional humidity?

Bubba

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I went to the VA. PITA. When I got home, my mailbox was open and a little sealed tin container was in it with a note wrapped by a rubber band:

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't smoke a whole one, Unca. Do it a little at a time."

The vacuum sealed-in-plastic tin says:

KAWS KONES Lemon Haze
Sativa
Five Premium Joints
Diamond and Kief Infused 2.5 grams
44.6% THCA

Sounds like dynamite. I haven't a clue as to who the hell snuck into my mailbox while I wuz away.

And I thought weed only went to about 22% THC...

Whodunit? I am easy as sunrise to find, but youse guys ain't.

I dunno from Sativa. Isn't that the kind that makes you do a Cheech Marin driving-while-parked scene?

You guys are the only guys I know, so it gotta have come from sumbody here. Whozit??
The key point is the Kief infused part.

A Cannabis bud may only contain 22% essential oil by weight, but if you mix concentrates like kief (~70% THC-A) with the plant material, it raises the THC-A content by weight.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
So I went to the VA. PITA. When I got home, my mailbox was open and a little sealed tin container was in it with a note wrapped by a rubber band:

"Don't smoke a whole one, Unca. Do it a little at a time."

The vacuum sealed-in-plastic tin says:

KAWS KONES Lemon Haze
Sativa
Five Premium Joints
Diamond and Kief Infused 2.5 grams
44.6% THCA

Sounds like dynamite. I haven't a clue as to who the hell snuck into my mailbox while I wuz away.

And I thought weed only went to about 22% THC...

Whodunit? I am easy as sunrise to find, but youse guys ain't.

I dunno from Sativa. Isn't that the kind that makes you do a Cheech Marin driving-while-parked scene?

You guys are the only guys I know, so it gotta have come from sumbody here. Whozit??
Don’t take them apart like you did the Marley unca…

BubbasPlace

Good morning folks. Looks like a cold sunny day here. I have a couple of errands but no plans after that so it’s basically another free day. I love free days 😊
‘got my first little shroom this morning. Added 12 hours of dim white light this morning to help them in the fruiting cycle. That window does not provide enough indirect light as it only goes to my Florida room built on to the house in the 70s. You would have thought they would have taken this window out when they did that.
‘anyway, I have this little light I use for clones that I can dim down to provide them with a bit more light. I have my fingers crossed that since I have one shroom, I will see more in the near future.

View attachment 18967454 View attachment 18967455
Mushrooms need light? I just grew them in basement, only light was what ever was down there ambient.

BubbasPlace

keep looking ya big dummy and let us know what you see….😘😂🤡
If it's the beetle in the crack it took 1/2 seconds, assume it is something else? Sometimes I am immune to optical illusions. When I was younger I worked at JCPenneys for about 7-8 years. There was a display point of sale out in the mall that sold pictures that just looked like random dots. If you stare at it long enough, an image allegedly occurs. People would exclaim, it's a space ship, or what ever. I stated at those things for the entire time I worked there and never saw anything.

Bubba

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Mushrooms need light? I just grew them in basement, only light was what ever was down there ambient.
This is the first time I grew them with a light. This room does not get any light except from that window about two hours a day and there is a room between that window and my sliding glass door bringing in the light. The research I have done suggests that they do indeed grow better with some light either by a window like I did last time in another room which does not see “direct” sunlight or by LED blue and white specifically. I happen to have this light that I can adjust to white and dim down real low. My research says that 12 hours of light followed by 8 of darkness is good. I’m just gonna run them low in this room during the day and shut them off at night and see how they do.

Latest posts

Latest posts