What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning peoples. I just got the courage to take my blood pressure and it’s 137/74 so that’s an improvement. I made an appointment to have a scope done so I’m just kind of hanging for the time being. I feel a far cry from being OK, but a far cry from where I was just four days ago… I want to thank all of you for your concern and well wishes. I might not be out of the woods but I sure don’t feel like I’m in the forest at the moment.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Mrs. Drift is 4'11" and 80 lbs soaking wet...
My Mrs was 37 kilos when I met her 17 years ago - but she's put on 5 kilos of muscle mass since then - due to going to the gym regularly the past few years - all those hip thrusts - squats and other weight training exercises have firmed her up and made her stronger than she ever was - at 40 years old - she's a good hard working lady - and I'm a lucky man -

BubbasPlace

about a month ago Bitcoin dropped to around $39,000 so we threw some fiat at it and it stuck

Bitcoin hit $60,000 this morning , up over 40% in about a month

there is still time to hop aboard cause all indications point to Bitcoin at $100,000 by Christmas

View attachment 18966123
Yup, but the leverage isn't there like it was at 25 bucks.....I should have bitten them. Oh well, I bought eth instead @40-50 bucks...

oldfogey8

My 2 time cancer survivor neighbor stopped by for a refill on her weed prescription(😁) so I dug up some aged buds for her. Found some Church from 2020 and gave her a big bud of that, some year 2020 Mimosa and some outdoor Triple Grape from 2021. The buds are brown now but smooth, smooth, smooth. Decided to try some Church last night. My wife and I were BAKED. Watched Jeopardy. Strangest episode ever. A tranny, an Episcopal gay priest and an Asian American man(sounded like the start of a joke). At one point the priest seemed to be speaking in tongues on a couple of questions that he didn’t know the answer to(literally unintelligible babbling). I got the feeling this was a weird An unusual amount of questions that stumped all contestants even though it is a former champion show. I like aged buds…

BubbasPlace

I can sleep at night.....I wouldn't in a high risk situation.... especially at my age. No mistakes.
What's the risk? It's gone straight up since inception. Just use extra money. I put in, 1500-2000 total. Took out 10 grand one day, each one up to 2500, took out 20 grand more a little later, each one at 4500. At current value, I could cash out 50 grand, but I will leave it until 7500. What's to lose sleep over? I would lose sleep NOT investing in it myself ...

CaptainLucky

My 2 time cancer survivor neighbor stopped by for a refill on her weed prescription(😁) so I dug up some aged buds for her. Found some Church from 2020 and gave her a big bud of that, some year 2020 Mimosa and some outdoor Triple Grape from 2021. The buds are brown now but smooth, smooth, smooth. Decided to try some Church last night. My wife and I were BAKED. Watched Jeopardy. Strangest episode ever. A tranny, an Episcopal gay priest and an Asian American man(sounded like the start of a joke). At one point the priest seemed to be speaking in tongues on a couple of questions that he didn’t know the answer to(literally unintelligible babbling). I got the feeling this was a weird An unusual amount of questions that stumped all contestants even though it is a former champion show. I like aged buds…
I love ❤️ watching Jeopardy, watch it all the time. But I missed this episode. CL🍀

Latest posts

Latest posts