What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Soooo, here is a pisser! We've paid for long term disability insurance for a couple decades, and we just got a letter from them saying that they have petitioned the government for a 240% rate increase and that their ability to pay has been derated to a C+. That means that their ability to pay potential claims is in question.

As part of a class action suit, they offered four options, none of which are good.

The pisser is that at age 75 and 80, long term disability insurance from a different company is horribly expensive. Compounded by a shortage of health care workers providing long term care, even if you can pay for it.

The good news is that we are both still reasonably healthy.
Disability insurers are taking an ass-whipping recently due to the explosion in disability claims in a post-jab world. They are all raising rates immensely to recoup some of their losses and you and I get to pay for the jab(in many ways) in perpetuity…😡 Damn actuaries…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Be careful of letting him run. I had an American Bulldog years ago that seemed to have healed up after he was neutered. I let him run in the yard(against the vets recommendation) and later that day, his scrotum was the size of a baseball(and was weeping a bit of liquid from the scar). Called the vet, got chastised and let him heal up without running for 10 days. No harm I guess and it was killing him to not run but I learned a lesson. View attachment 18963796
Jacky-Doo
Ok, I’ll give him a couple more days…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Be careful of letting him run. I had an American Bulldog years ago that seemed to have healed up after he was neutered. I let him run in the yard(against the vets recommendation) and later that day, his scrotum was the size of a baseball(and was weeping a bit of liquid from the scar). Called the vet, got chastised and let him heal up without running for 10 days. No harm I guess and it was killing him to not run but I learned a lesson. View attachment 18963796
Jacky-Doo
Finest animal to grace Gods green earth.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Gonna get worse.....this is as good as it gets and it's never gonna be this good again.

All we can do us smoke dope and tell jokes....

and fight the War with memes!

IMG_8318.jpeg

oldfogey8

Finest animal to grace Gods green earth.
Jack was the most well behaved boy I have ever had. I could walk him thru a crowd at my son’s lacrosse and soccer games. Wouldn’t run after other dogs and idiot parents would let their kids hang on him. Didn’t faze him a bit. He wasn’t a pussy though. Another dog was acting aggressively towards my wife at a dog park and he took the dog down in a heartbeat. Just pinned it down by its neck until its owner came over to grab their dog. Didn’t even break the skin.

jokerman

Premium user
Arlo is feeling much better since his procedure. They told me to keep him doped up for 10 days but I’m thinking he’s ok to back off a bit now. His little nut sac is just hanging there but healed really good and I don’t think he’s in much pain. I let him take a few running laps around the yard yesterday as he was dying for a run. He’s only 6 mos old so he has a lot of energy. My Maryjane misses running with him too but has been really good bout helping us keep him at bay. she is very smart and seems to know what I want without me even telling her. She will rounds him up like a sheep dog in the yard and brings him in when I’m trying to get him back inside. I don’t think Arlo has this smart gene. They are two different animals for sure. She is a high strung nervous Nelly worrying about everything and He is laid back as a mofo.
View attachment 18963744
Like most men !
Showed my Honey and She exclammed " He still is so handsome!"
She misses having a doggie .She watches anything with dogs and puppies

jokerman

Premium user
Jacky-Doo
I understand ,I didnt walk for 12 months when I got the snip when I was a day old

jokerman

Premium user
Gonna get worse.....this is as good as it gets and it's never gonna be this good again.

All we can do us smoke dope and tell jokes....
Good Morning Pute and all.
IMHO considering our time left in life the best thing we all can do is enjoy each day as best we can.
Im so hard trying not to get stuck in the bull shit the turds in life dump on us.
We are fortunate we have each other as some sort of shield against the shit storm life seems to be.
You said it best,smoke dope and tell jokes

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMHO considering our time left in life the best thing we all can do is enjoy each day as best we can.
Im so hard trying not to get stuck in the bull shit the turds in life dump on us.
We are fortunate we have each other as some sort of shield against the shit storm life seems to be.
No more smoking for you old man!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Smoke em if you got em! And yep you all help me get through the day.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - what's the point in getting all down and dismal? - always better to try and laugh at ourselves and with others - If we can - always look on the bright side of life ✨😊

Whilst perusing my youtube feed - I saw something that I've never seen before - and looks kinda cool 😎
- so who's up for a purple and gold marbelling dip?

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

IMG_4924.jpeg

IMG_4923.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts