What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good, difficult hunt is far more satisfying when you get the kill than an easy one.

Especially when you are entering their sacred grounds. When you attack at their innermost refuge (which they are using in increasing desperation) you scare them them most.

After the carnage is over and you have won... just visit the place and let them know you are advertising their underhanded ways to possible clients.

Like good wine, revenge is best taken cold. Trust yer Unca -- I put a dive shop out of business because they stonewalled me on their screw-up.

Unca Walt's Maxim #1:

"Revenge is Mine, sayeth the Lord; that is, if Unca leaves Me any."
I added turning them in to Unca Walt to my list of curses.

moose eater

-5 f. at 6:00 A.M. here. Supposed to see somewhere near +13 f. today for a high the last I checked.

Made homemade whole wheat NY-style pizza last night, with andouille sausage, sweet peppers, sweet onion, jalapeno peppers, sliced garlic and jalapeno-stuffed colossal green olives, and sliced large black olives, with mozzarella cheese and freshly grated parmesan baked on top, so no cooking necessary today; just a microwave and plate affair.
------------------------------------------------
@Unca Walt I used to tell friends who now live in Tucson and Phoenix (where it can reach +120 f. in the shade some days), that here, when it gets ghastly cold, I can always put on better and more clothing, but down where they are, when it's deadly hot, there's only so much naked I can get before they put me in jail for indecency. :)
------------------------------------------------
The puppy's gained about 15 lbs since 3 days before she was brought up to us by my daughter. She's eating about the same volume of food in a day as our 2-1/2-year-old female GSD that weighs 80+-lbs. Neither one is fat.

The specific chow each of them eats, however, is starting to look daunting in regard to the budget (though each of them eats a different chow; Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Chow with lamb and rice for the pup, and Annamaet Adult Original with chicken and rice for the old matron).

The older pup is doing a miraculous job mentoring, mothering, and playing with the youngster, though sometimes she looks beleaguered and worn out, contending with unending puppy energy... and sharp teeth.

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Still waiting for his pollen to show - then hopefully he will hit a fine outstanding female one day with it - and the progeny from that union - will make me a happy Grandfather - 😃
Thats what life is all about
also good weed ,pizza, hamburgers, butterflied lamb on the grill, good coffee music,,good ice cream and some good loving all not in order.
I may have missed a million other things too as I think further on it.

OleReynard

Man I just hate when the breeder puts a fin time on the plants and they don't look no where's ready, just passes me off to no end.
I only have so long and am dependent of what they say cuz it's messes something else up along the line.
I keep saying 2 more weeks then another week maybe another.

Ya know what burns my ass, a flame about 3' tall

jokerman

Premium user
Man I just hate when the breeder puts a fin time on the plants and they don't look no where's ready, just passes me off to no end.
I only have so long and am dependent of what they say cuz it's messes something else up along the line.

I understand
What I don't understand is Latin and I was a altar boy

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Thats what life is all about
also good weed ,pizza, hamburgers, butterflied lamb on the grill, good coffee music,,good ice cream and some good loving all not in order.
I may have missed a million other things too as I think further on it.
My Dad was more basic and minimal - but usually made sense - he'd say to me - 'Son - in life - all you need is - a roof over your head - good food in your stomach - and love ❤️ in your life ' -

* I've got all three - so I'm a very happy Gypsy -

moose eater

I've found there's a number of variables related to finish times, including sometimes finishing notably earlier, though often as a result of stress, whether nutrient, etc.

Those that finished too quickly due to stress, often lacked the quality that they typically possessed in better circumstances, and compromised terpenes, too.

moose eater

My Dad was more basic and minimal - but usually made sense - he'd say to me - 'Son - in life - all you need is - a roof over your head - good food in your stomach - and love ❤️ in your life ' -

* I've got all three - so I'm a very happy Gypsy -
I've found a dependable warm automobile helps too. Not being mobile is like wearing an ankle monitor; you're not IN prison, but your movement is typically compromised.