What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Out to dinner with the neighbors tonight. Let the gossip begin. We will discuss our aches and pains along with the lated in the neighborhood.

Usually a lot of fun but sometimes you get to know your neighbors to well. There used to be 10 in the group but politics cut us down to 6. I don't need the grief.

way better to focus on what we have in common than to argue about religion and politics

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
...sez the guy who still has the ring of the potty 'round his hiney...

One thing we certainly all seem to have in common: I can be part of the Club of Walkin' Wounded Wankers since I've been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted...

And even with those qualifications, I am trailing at best at low-center and therefore being outdone by a lotta youse.

Even them's who's still pooping yellow...

your class , wisdom , and wit are only exceeded by your handsomeness

IMG_7320.png

moose eater

Over the years I have use them all. Using clonex currently. I try and keep it simple.
I dip cuts for 5 seconds in a medium-strong solution of Dip-n-Grow, shaking off any excess moisture, followed by a coating in Hormex #8 powder and flick any excess off of the stem of the cutting before putting it into the medium in my trays, under the raised domes. Nearly always works unless I've let my mothers achieve a status wherein they look decrepit.

moose eater

I dip cuts for 5 seconds in a medium-strong solution of Dip-n-Grow, shaking off any excess moisture, followed by a coating in Hormex #8 powder and flick any excess off of the stem of the cutting before putting it into the medium in my trays, under the raised domes. Nearly always works unless I've let my mothers achieve a status wherein they look decrepit.
I also maintain a presence of moisture droplets on the inside walls of the dome at all times.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
These cuts will all make it. Just some of you say you get 100% all the time in 10 days. Day 15 and no roots yet. Over time I have used all of the rooting gels on the market.

I am spot on on everything that has been said. I am in 2" rock wool cubes. Have use rapid rooters as well.

IMG_20240131_092547688.jpg

IMG_20240131_094306069.jpg

BubbasPlace

Early surveillance pictures found .
My buddies and I were planning on robbing the truck, but one guy's mom called and he had to go home
View attachment 18953021 ,
Charles Chips. Remember those? Trucks that delivered big cans of chips, pretzels, cookies etc.
We had them trained. As soon as they entered the block, there we were ready to get our "tribute" from him. What a nice outfit! He always had a bunch of extra stuff to pass out to the kids.

Bubba

BubbasPlace

@bigsur51 did you ever try the 00 pizza flour? I have a poolish in the fridge trying a new crust recipe but I just used bread flour no 00. I got a new pizza oven today that supposed to get to 800F which will help my pizza I think. It’s a small one and electric but I’m excited to try it anyways. We love pizza and eat it all the time.
What brand and how much!? The one I saw was 8-900 bucks!

Bubba

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
let us smoke some dope

3 yr old ECSD x Ogers Kush

solid buds , tight , and medium tight loud terps

smells sour , fruity , and some earthy dankness

smoke is smooth as _________<———- insert favorite cliche

nice up high with anti inflammatory side effects = less pain or an i don’t give a fvck about any pain right now , effect…….

and of course happy , hungry , and sleepy can be found here

lots of f2 seeds 😁

IMG_8106.jpeg

BubbasPlace

Most of what I know came with alot of error first. I'm too hard headed to steal.:ROFLMAO:

Ever been stoned enough to hit the Pax from the wrong end twice in a row. Oops.
Nope, but have done it with cigarette back when I smoked. And how many times did I lite the filter end. Fav smoking screw up was when intoxicated. It was before the days of disposable lighters, so had a Zippo old school. You would stick the cig in you mouth, open zippo, lite, close zippo out it in your pocket. Try to take a big drag and there is no cig in your mouth....it's in your pocket with the tip shut inside the lighter....

Bubba

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...sez the guy who still has the ring of the potty 'round his hiney...

One thing we certainly all seem to have in common: I can be part of the Club of Walkin' Wounded Wankers since I've been shot, stabbed, blown up, run over, poisoned, and insulted...

And even with those qualifications, I am trailing at best at low-center and therefore being outdone by a lotta youse.

Even them's who's still pooping yellow...
Actually that ring is from hanging my butt out the window mooning.
funkybutt.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts