What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

moose eater

These cuts will all make it. Just some of you say you get 100% all the time in 10 days. Day 15 and no roots yet. Over time I have used all of the rooting gels on the market.

I am spot on on everything that has been said. I am in 2" rock wool cubes. Have use rapid rooters as well.

View attachment 18953307

View attachment 18953308
I use (and have since forever) a Pro-Mix, perlite, vermiculite, calcium(s), P, etc,. base.

No heat mat involved, though I kill the axial fan exhaust in my clone cupboard, providing heat to the area exclusively via one 4-ft. shop hood with two 4000k to 5000k spectrum 4-ft. fluorescent tubes

I'd be happy to post my 'mix' for cloning, as well as the additions I put in my water when I initially hydrate, and any watering methods.

I get close to 100%, with the greater risk being when I remove them from the domes, radically changing their experience of humidity, but I have some tricks for buffering that stress as well.

They're not always done and swingin' in 10 days, as there are numerous factors, but even with some horrid looking mothers, I've maintained a solid 70% to 80% success.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
got the original seeds from either clips or Muggles who got them from the breeder…

the cross is ECSD fro Rez crossed with Ghosts cut

we had four studly males and collected the pollen and hit 6 females

found a nice expression of the Ghost in there but the majority are ECSD leaning strandivars

trying to figure out this fancy camera on the iPhone 15….i am getting frustrated

IMG_8109.jpeg

OleReynard

I'm running all this pre 2000 stuff and not backing it up, cloning such a hassle but then all I have is time.
Then I gotta keep mom's and such no quite positive I want to deal with all that.

Hate doing that "my that was good can't wait to run across her again, oops she's gone, gone, gone.

jokerman

Premium user
I don’t know if you have been following the blatant advertisement of ‘pizza’ featuring pictures of children on sites like Wayfair and Etsy where they are selling ‘pizza’ for $10k. And Podesta, a prime figure in Pizzagate, was recently appointed to a position advising the Biden admin on ‘clean energy’. Child predators should not be a left or right wing issue but bring it up and you are called a transphobe or racist or any number of other ad hominem labels to get you to stfu.
if you cut their fkn heads off may stop that

moose eater

My daughter phoned early this AM and said she's cancelling her flight up this week, due to our extended cold spell. (*They're -10 f. in Los Anchorage this AM).

In the interim I've found frozen frog legs at New Sagaya Market in Los Anchorage at a mildly inflated price, and she's agreed to scarf up a 4-lb. box of medium-size frog legs for me, so the slight delay and pending new-found strategies have paid off.

Though now she'll have to wait until, perhaps, the end of the month to see the new puppy again, as I can't take her to the hotel with me for my radiation stint while she's fluctuating between her panicked separation anxiety persona and her little-is-safe-here velociraptor phase.

But frog legs!! One more item to be removed from my bucket list!!

OleReynard

It's legal here now just don't know to what extent
Theyre selling seeds in gas stations in the Twin area all autos or fems.

I wouldn't mind growing seedlings and selling them. It'd be nice with all the seeds I have.
Shit they get 30 for a mater plant in a 5 gall round here.
Outdoor growing season is maybe 3 months.

OleReynard

My daughter phoned early this AM and said she's cancelling her flight up this week, due to our extended cold spell. (*They're -10 f. in Los Anchorage this AM).

In the interim I've found frozen frog legs at New Sagaya Market in Los Anchorage at a mildly inflated price, and she's agreed to scarf up a 4-lb. box of medium-size frog legs for me, so the slight delay and pending new-found strategies have paid off.

Though now she'll have to wait until, perhaps, the end of the month to see the new puppy again, as I can't take her to the hotel with me for my radiation stint while she's fluctuating between her panicked separation anxiety persona and her little-is-safe-here velociraptor phase.

But frog legs!! One more item to be removed from my bucket list!!
Love frog legs, how bout Snapping turtle bud?

moose eater

Once upon a time my folks owned a Roadhouse back in 60's and mid 70's.
First place to have live rock and roll on the weekends, people would come from over a 100 mile radius.

From time to time they'd have turtle frys, cleaning over a thousand pounds of live turtle it'd all be gone before the night was up
We don't have walleye up here, and thus, I haven't eaten self-caught walleye since I was quite young, but for a while, a bar out near North Pole, Alaska was having walleye fries, with fish they'd have shipped up. I was tempted, but never went.

Latest posts

Latest posts