Attachments

• 12081~2.jpeg
    12081~2.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 20221014_072600.jpg
    20221014_072600.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 40

oldfogey8

Yep here too. I think our unseasonable wether has finally ended but it was a nice break indeed. Still wet here. Dogs have to play inside.

trying to post a video. I think I did it all wrong…
It is a little wonky but if you click on the 3 bars in the upper left hand corner of the mobile browser you are using, scroll down to ‘media’ and click on that. There will be a drop down menu. Select ‘my albums’. Click on the album you want to share and there are 3 dots with a down arrow next to them. Click on the ‘edit album’ and select ‘everyone’ in the who can view media box. Hope that helps. Took me a few tries to get there.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It is a little wonky but if you click on the 3 bars in the upper left hand corner of the mobile browser you are using, scroll down to ‘media’ and click on that. There will be a drop down menu. Select ‘my albums’. Click on the album you want to share and there are 3 dots with a down arrow next to them. Click on the ‘edit album’ and select ‘everyone’ in the who can view media box. Hope that helps. Took me a few tries to get there.
It asks for my url or something like that…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’m in agreement with Pute, very good football this weekend but I wish Detroit would’ve pulled it off and gone to the bowl. I’ve been on the ice for about 40 minutes and I have another 20 minutes before I hit the gym. 13 more days until I have my back procedure… I can’t wait

Mr_Hash

Yep here too. I think our unseasonable wether has finally ended but it was a nice break indeed. Still wet here. Dogs have to play inside.

trying to post a video. I think I did it all wrong…
You did it right... Just didn't change the permissions in your album so we can see it.

Also I'm pretty sure

[GALLERY=media, ??????][/GALLERY]

is the direct link command... Replace the question marks with the file number for the video... For example 18716098 for the last one you posted.

So it would look like :
View media item 18716098
Hope this helps. 😁

Latest posts

Latest posts