What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

@Putembk kinda looks like ya
FB_IMG_1729432255154.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny ,many times stoned thinking can be brilliant and sometimes not.
Five years ago I get so inspired to grab recipes I liked .printed them .categized them in sections and put them in 4 inch book binder.
Its full completly.
I have yet to go into it and cooked something out of it.
Seems ,you rely on getting it quicker in other ways
Hee, hee, hee, shortly after retirement I did the same thing but in in Word Format.

I just tried to attach a Wild Game and a Chili word file, but for some reason this program can't see them in the folder????? Is there a trick?

BrassNwood

Veteran
Morning :coffee: :whee: :coffee:

Pool/greenhouse 80% done. The plastic on the outside is all pinned down. Plumbing for the solar water heater is mostly done. Just need to plumb in the 12v solar pump and wire it up to the solar charging system. Built and tested the solar pump and charging system last night. It works.

When the sun is out. The temps get up to 130f in there. Have a solar roof vent to keep it from going nuclear. Building a thermostatically operated off and on switch 12v system for it. Never built one before. Should be an interesting learning build. Just hope I have enough junk around here to build it. Trying to keep this build under a $1000.oo bucks. Getting really close to that mark....

Can see the sun peaking just below the horizon. Time to get the paperwork done and get at it....... AGAIN lol

:wave:

View attachment 19086855
Cut the yellow wire!
good morning

Sunday……….aw never mind

Unca Walt

420club
You know, I just learned something recently that really makes me think that the way we rate potency by THC (Delta 9) needs to be re-evaluated. Basically there is a product that is legal to openly sell anywhere in the US because it's based on the hemp plant which is legal in all 50 dtates. The product is sold as THC-A buds.. It's classified as hemp based on the Governments specification for hemp whic is a cannabis plant with .3 percent or less THC (again Delta 9). Apparently just like the cannabis we grow and enjoy, hemp comes in many varieties that have different cannabinoid profiles. The important one being THC-A content. THC-A as it is when the plant is growing has little if any psychedlic effect. The thing is, when THC-A is heated it converts to Deta-9 THC and at that point has all the psychedlic effects of any other cannabis but with Delta 9 THC content. So as an example you can have and legally sell bud in the US that has .3% of less Delta 9 THC but has say, 40% THC-A. Which means when you smoke it, you will essentially be smoking bud with 40+% THC content. Now I don't know if there is such a plant with that profile, I was just using thos numbers as an example. The question in my mind though is what is you go in a dispensary and buy some strain of bud rated for let's say 25% Delta 9 THC but it also has 25% THC-A. Should that bud continue to be rated at 25% or should it be rated at 50% since that's what it will become at the point you smoke it. This THC-A stuff is all new to me but it really makes me think we need to re-evaluate how we rate bud. It also explains how it would be possible that many of the older known strains that were popular for getting you really high (Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, etc) had fairly low THC percentages by today's standards and yet still got you as high as most good higher THC percentage weed sold today. Back then nobody wass checking for THC-A content, I'm not sure if anyone was even aware of THC-A back then? Maybe all those prized old school strains we usually called Primo Weed also had a high THC-A content?
Again. I walk among scientists. This just screams for someone to write a paper on it. Ph.D. material.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I wake up about once an hour to pee, so my sleep is broken up. That is one of the reasons that I like to sneak in naps here and there during the day.
One of the greatest things in life is waking up in the middle of the night and walking over to the toilet and peeing. Then crawling back in bed. If you don't flush it stinks like pee in the morning.