What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now I'm at a Thai coffee shop called Green Harbour - perusing the inebriates - that Snow Butter looks good - 'erb rolled in glandular trichomes - by the looks of it 😋 -
2024-10-2019.48.205891177583975300964.jpg

2024-10-2019.49.314552135226320434061.jpg
2024-10-2019.59.484437613002556637602.jpg

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
Good Sunday morning brothers and sisters! Hugz! View attachment 19086812 View attachment 19086813

Cloudy today with rains in the evening, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 70F.

I made a big batch of Pico de Gallo yesterday that turned out splendid. We also gave away around a dozen tomatoes and still have a bunch left, with more ripening.

I also mailed off some test samples and tried to donate the inversion table to Goodwill as long as it was still loaded in the Jeep. Alas, they refused it as too big, so it is still loaded.

A gorgeous day here and I got in an extra dawg walk, at Miss Layla's suggestion. We bumped into our neighbor who has a new Scotty female that is a little cutie and a lover, who seemed to think that me and Miss Layla are the cats meow and made my day all by herself.

Looks like I will be reglazing some mullioned windows today that the window washers partially deglazed when they washed them.
Good will refused it? Wow

giggy

Veteran
Morning everybody, I think the wife and I are going to spend a quiet breakfast somewhere, lots of choices waffle house or cracker barrel. Then we are going to the shop so she can clean the office. Of course I have to set around cause I can't help much. I'll grap the ego buggy and vacuum the rugs for her. Used to come behind her as she would sweep and do the mopping (I'm a old swabby) for her. Now I feel useless as tits on a bore hog. Been letting her sleep in a bit butvi guess it's time to wake up grumpy. Married to that woman for 40 years, I'm a Morning person and she is not. Wish me luck.

jokerman

Premium user
Start your own cooking thread
Funny ,many times stoned thinking can be brilliant and sometimes not.
Five years ago I get so inspired to grab recipes I liked .printed them .categized them in sections and put them in 4 inch book binder.
Its full completly.
I have yet to go into it and cooked something out of it.
Seems ,you rely on getting it quicker in other ways

Latest posts

Latest posts