What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Soon as mama gets home the oldest and I are going to meet grandpa and shoot a few rifles. Need to get my main rifle slighted for deer season. Want to shot my youngest’s Marlin a few more times before I hunt with it. Got to get a feel for an iron sight rifle. Want to knock a deer down with it this winter to get it broke in.
My dad gave me a Marlin 336c in 2004, and it’s going to my oldest son when he’s shooting age. Found a 1991 model 336c this year used. Immaculate. Will be going to my younger son when he’s old enough. Someone’s grandad gave it to them and they didn’t want a lever gun so they traded that beauty on a new plastic stock bolt rifle. Crazy 😂. But my gain. Only cost me $875😳. Those old lever guns sure are expensive these days.
Season opens for rifles next Saturday.
My boys are 14 months and almost four years. And they both have their .22’s, and first deer rifles. I’ll use my dads old 20 gauge single spot to teach them shotgun hunting. I learned to hunt dove with that old 20 gauge. He got it around 1967. Family history and firearms go hand in hand.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We have a "city bus" which is really a van.
No bus stops either you call them and they come get you for free if you're a kid or a oldie.
Costs a buck for the rest of society only goes ten miles outside of town though so we don't get service yet,the towns slowly expanding so its only a matter of time.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We have city busses in our area. The closest stop is about a mile from my house. Have never rode in them but always wondered. The busses even have a bike rack on the front. I’m still getting use to city life but wonder how many folks use them and if they are safe and clean and where they go…

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Batman probably keeps a variety of healthy snacks in his lunchbox, like protein bars, fruit, and maybe some energy drinks. And you can bet there's always a secret stash of bat-shaped cookies for a little treat after a long day of crime-fighting!
I've just asked Ai... 🤣
0_0.png

oldfogey8

Batman probably keeps a variety of healthy snacks in his lunchbox, like protein bars, fruit, and maybe some energy drinks. And you can bet there's always a secret stash of bat-shaped cookies for a little treat after a long day of crime-fighting!
Batman used to drink buttermilk on the Adam West version of the show. My sister and I whined to our grandmother that we wanted to drink buttermilk like Batman did. She told us we wouldn’t like it but bought a small carton anyway. She was right. It was horrible. I get she got a good chuckle bout of the looks on our faces when we tried it.😂

oldmaninbc

420club
When your vape display screen shows “ohms too high,” it means that the resistance of the coil is higher than what the device is expecting. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a faulty or old coil, loose connections, or incorrect settings.
Hello Sub, I know nothing of vapes but I know something now.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good morning friends. It’s nice outside today so I plan to dig up my other garden space outside and add some peat moss to collect a bit more moisture and plant the broccoli plants I got yesterday.
then if I have energy left, attack another outside plant for harvest. But for now, catching a buzz before I get started. Had a nice dog walk and bike ride already. It’s a really nice day sunny with a bit of coolness in the air. Hope everyone is having a great morning and feels well. 🥰✌️
I absolutely love those crisp sunny days, I could never feel better. I'm trying to wrap up my yard garden and your still planting.

oldmaninbc

420club
Batman used to drink buttermilk on the Adam West version of the show. My sister and I whined to our grandmother that we wanted to drink buttermilk like Batman did. She told us we wouldn’t like it but bought a small carton anyway. She was right. It was horrible. I get she got a good chuckle bout of the looks on our faces when we tried it.😂
Hello OF, when I was a little fellow I remember making butter with my grandparents. Taking the center pole handle and lifting it up and down rapidly to turn the creamy milk into butter; and buttermilk was what was leftover. I remember liking it.

oldmaninbc

420club
We have a "city bus" which is really a van.
No bus stops either you call them and they come get you for free if you're a kid or a oldie.
Costs a buck for the rest of society only goes ten miles outside of town though so we don't get service yet,the towns slowly expanding so its only a matter of time.
😆
Hi dogzter, yep no bus stops here just the school bus.
Old people and disability people can call Family Services and can get transportation for a small fee from a volunteer driver if your going to the city half hour away on a good day. Or possibly to the bigger city an hour and a half away.

oldmaninbc

420club
Good day OF, it's clean up day for me bath and a shave, first morning dishes.

Hope all are well as can be expected.

Maybe Pute will land the big one today, let's hope he is having a great day on the river.

Latest posts

Latest posts