What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

The wall framing is done on the GH :woohoo: Now waiting on air relief vents for the solar water heating system. Want to get it all hooked up before installing the plastic. Could install the plumbing after the top layer. Just don't want to take a chance of damaging the plastic. Sht ain't cheep....

SO.... today we're going to a baby shower for the youngest boy's wife. Yep, I might be a grandpaw around cristmas/january . Haven't mentioned it because I don't count my chickens before they hatch. To much can happen before then. Don't hate me....

Off to sling more paint on the plastic hold down boards.

View attachment 19082574 View attachment 19082576
Good job and good luck to your DIL with her pregnancy!
I wear depends
Are they more dependable?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
watermellon face.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well I turned the vape on and it said 23% then it said too many ohms and read 850 so I took the battery out for storage.
When your vape display screen shows “ohms too high,” it means that the resistance of the coil is higher than what the device is expecting. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including a faulty or old coil, loose connections, or incorrect settings.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
how about this fellow in Pensacola?…

Now that's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about except I would have made the front entrance more incorporated into the dome. Iany way, from the little revealed in the video it looks like it was successful at standing up to hurricanes. I wonder if it still looks as good today? That video was a bit dated. Anyway I'm glad to see at least one person is thinking about home designs in a completely new way. I wonder how much it cost him to build that thing?

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Looks like something even Gandalf the Grey/White would be proud to be seen puffing on. :biggrin::smoke:
Hi Hempkat!

I'm quite impressed with it, I'm lazy with making my hash so there's plantmatter in there and you can taste that burn with the 1st hit, but by the 3rd hit the hash is so tasty.

I nearly binned a few ounce of hash last night, I got it out of the freezer and it had white all over, looked mouldy, I was a bit high and too lazy to throw it out so I popped it on the windowsill. Anyway, this morning I went to sling it in the bin and it was clean as a whistle, I'd mistaken a bit of frost for mould. :whee:
Some of the hash in that freezer is 8 years old. Still absolutely melted me into a puddle on the sofa last night.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hello Sub, that is a regional dish custom to the most easterly province. Many Canadian's have probably never heard of it.
Just as I learnt on Christmas Eve when invited to traditional French Canadian dinner and meat pie(Tourtiere) was served with the meal.

Most people would have turkey or ham on Thanksgiving, but not all of course.

I imagine here in North America there must be many varieties of regional and ethnic holiday meals.
I'm sure there are many variations on the traditional meal. In my family was that for Thanksgiving it was a roast turkey sometimes partnered with a nice baked hame (for large gatherings). On Christmas day it was always a nice roast of beef, until one year my Mother almost choked on a mouthful and my oldest brother had to perform the hiemlich maneuver on her. After that we stopped having roast beef at Christmas. For Easter it was always a nice roasted leg of lamb with mint jelly, again sometimes partnered with ham for big gatherings. On New Years my Mother liked to partner a nice ham shoulder with Sauerkraut. It never really became a tradition with the whole family as most didn't like the Sauerkraut but my Mother still made up a smaller version each year because for he it was a tradition from her childhood. The only other traditional meal I remember came from my wife who grew up in Texas. For her it was a "must have" that boiled cabbage and blackeyed peas be served to bring good luck (blackeyed peas) and good fortune (boiled cabbage) in the New Year. Whatever meats it got paired with didn't matter as long as boiled cabbage and blackeyed peas were on the menu.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts