What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I'm getting my chores done today...while busting up a bale of hay to help solidify the mud and shit my boots get stuck in the vacuum of the mud...I went face first and coated my legs and arms with shit along with splatters in the face...time to flip my new crop and then shower off...first I gotta hose Ivan off...he's covered in shit as well but he seems to enjoy the stank...geebus do I stink...
It's not the dog food it's the vet bill
it cost me well over 10K to fix Ivan when he was run over...Dutch's titanium tooth was pricey as well...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My neighbor has a bee hive and they swarm my humming bird feeders keeping the humming birds away....I have tried everything....
Don’t know if this works but you can try…

Cut up a fresh cucumber and line the peels in a single layer on an aluminum pie dish.
The reaction that occurs when the cucumber and aluminum come into contact emits a chemical scent that bees can’t stand.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Don’t know if this works but you can try…

Cut up a fresh cucumber and line the peels in a single layer on an aluminum pie dish.
The reaction that occurs when the cucumber and aluminum come into contact emits a chemical scent that bees can’t stand.
I will try it next year....feeders are put away. I have tried putting coconut oil and peppermint separate with a q tip on the feeders .....nope. Even bought a certain kind of feeder....nope.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Getting ready for the big game. Colorado State vs Colorado. My daughter was a CSU alum and Colorado is their Arch Rival. I will be nice and stoned by the time the game comes on. She was a Cheer Leader at CSU so this is serious business. ha ha

1726348893529.png

oldmaninbc

Back in the day it was only the Vet.
Now there's a receptionist, an assistant and a vet.
They've turned it into a racket.
Should've kept my path straight in life, always thought it to be my calling
My sister always wanted to be a vet and did so. She practiced for a short period and decided to change careers. She has worked for Health Canada for a long time, I am not sure of all her duties but I do know she has power over the vets who do gov't inspection work at the slaughter houses, She also does work around agricultural animal food products that are imported/exported.

At the time of her graduation she had friended the top student out of their class. This young woman practiced for a short period and decided she wanted children, quit being a Vet had children and became a school bus driver. Sadly, she passed away youngish from cancer.

Good day to you OleReynard

Latest posts

Latest posts