What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
In the operation I was with one partner was a stickler and he washed pots from 40 to 36 and all the small ones in between.
we had a triple compartment sink like in kitchens.
He was a trooper
I suppose everybody does it different. I take the pots outside and dump the used soil in the garden or the ditch. Then hose them down to get the rest of the soil out. Then take them back downstairs and wash them with soap and water in the floor drain. I just finished. Now I will let them dry and stack under my table.

IMG_20240914_111927597.jpg

oldmaninbc

Did my 3 mile morning walk. Met mom at Starbucks. Home, smoking on ice hash listening to classic rock station Boston. I have a feeling the VA will give me a 100% rating but shaft me on service-connected. Have to do laundry today. And buy more ice hash. I also have an indoor grow to get going. Maybe buying ice hash could be a thing of the past.
Hi DB, I can hardly believe all the place I've seen people grow their plants and produce a sizable yield.
When we first moved here and I was waiting to get work at the local provincial historic site. We took a job at a RV and campground doing maintenance and looking after the place when the owners were gone. Part of our income came from from living in a travel trailer in the park. I grew a crop under the bed in the trailer.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Just getting back from the grocery store, I’m going to finish my lunch and then go into the flower tent and clean it up and get rid of that plants that got balls all over it. I’ve got six very nice plants waiting to go in so I’ll go from an empty tent to a completely full tent for the next 10 weeks… Ivan had been on the back porch, foaming at the mouth to get outside and get that lizard that’s pissing them off… bought a bag of dog food for $98 today. And here I am thinking about getting another large dog.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Had to take advantage of the 1/2" of rain we were blessed with and tilled. Food plot for the deer. Then tilled up the area I'm building a greenhouse/pool area. Blondy needs to keep swimming to keep atrophy at bay in her legs. The plan is to use solar water heater panels to heat the pool, with propane back up. Pluss a rocket stove water heater to bring up the heat quickly. Going to be a looooong month of building. The good thing is going to be fairly cheep as I have most of the materials.

Home smoked rib sammach for lunch. Now It's nap time. SILENCE......

sb2
sb2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts