What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've heard they now have an option where you just take a couple of capsules of this stuff and you get the same results. Mainly because people kept bitching about how hard it was to get thru the liquid prep.
I hope that that is the way it’s done now. A couple of capsules is a whole lot better than drinking that crap. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for next year every 10 years. This will be my last if there’s no problems.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I hope that that is the way it’s done now. A couple of capsules is a whole lot better than drinking that crap. I have a colonoscopy scheduled for next year every 10 years. This will be my last if there’s no problems.
Some docs use the pills and water, my doc uses the gallon jug of salt water flavored like pineapple. Pretty hard to get down but works to clean you out for sure. Liquid diet too starts before the drinking the gallon of stuff. Procedure is the easy part. You don’t remember a thing.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We still sleep on a full motion waterbed.
Heater is awesome on my bones and the wife can't sleep on anything else without being crippled the next day.
Got a bunch of .49 roundballs casted this morning as well as replace the thermal fuse on the dryer.
Thermal fuses,stove ignitors..........I keep spares on hand.
🙃

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
@oldfogey8 I’m grilling outside and I saw I have some shrooms on my oak tree like you
IMG_0487.jpeg

oldfogey8

I've heard they now have an option where you just take a couple of capsules of this stuff and you get the same results. Mainly because people kept bitching about how hard it was to get thru the liquid prep.
That could be. I have had 3 in the last 5 years due to health issues and it runs in my family. I actually did the prep 4 times and refused the procedure on the operating table since the doctor said the colonoscopy wouldn’t have anything to do with what my issue was(high pancreatic enzyme levels in my blood). I wasn’t told about the easier option. I will say the explosive diarrhea is easier to handle than drinking 8 ounces of what tastes like antifreeze(with lemon) every 15 minutes.

oldfogey8

Well yes and no, they give you this stuff that puts you into a "teilight" state which is just shy of being compltely knocked out. They don't give you anything else though. It's not really so much painful as they just don't want people squirming around hile they do it. The worst part about afterwards is that most people end up with gas afterwards so as you come out of it in the recovery room you end up farting a lot. At least that's what 've heard (no pun intended) I didn't experience that particular problem when I had one done.
I have asked them to go easy on the drugs do I could watch the video. I don’t handle sedatives well though and I go out like a light. In seconds.

OleReynard

I’m not gonna eat them old man. Don’t worry 😊
Just never know......
Look them up don't pass them by if they're edible.
Saute them in butter dab of worstershire steaks burgers whatever.

I found a clump of chicken in the woods actually quite a few on different people's property.
Neighbors got one over there I'm gonna pillage, haven't seen a one on my property.

People round these parts take shrooming like "sengin" ginseng very fin seriously.
Part of the gathering process for winter