What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GW, the pnw/southern bc weather is being very agreeable.

My satin pillow could be used for curling.
Good morning, Old Man!

Yeah, we continue to have gorgeous weather, though it is predicted to spike to 96F today. Fortunately, our cool mornings near the coast lets us cool the house down in between, so we don't need AC.

Ummmm, curling what?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, this old guy has things to do. After shaving with the same razor for about 30 years, for the second time I must try my new one, it feels very awkward using it.

Better get at my chores.
Like brothers from our era, I started with a double edge razor blade and have worked my way up. Those were carbon steel and even if you dried them, lost their edge fast from corrosion and only lasted one or two shaves using soap or creme.

I have a moustache and goatee, which I trim with an electric trimmer, but dry shave the rest using a triple stainless steel bladed razor with a floating head. It works with just water, even with my heavy beard as long as I change blades when it starts to get uncomfortable on my neck.