What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I can't catch a break...was at the office earlier and noticed something different...a huge oak east of the one I am trimming was blown over by a storm in the last few days...tree is healthy so my insurance girl told me it wasn't my issue, was an act of God...

oldmaninbc

Ya know after 20 some years of owning a home Remodeling business, can't even begin to guess how many Sq footage of tile that's been laid. No fin idea.

I was known for never having to go back on a job, the floor I though I'd have problems with was my folks dining room but notta, Aint complaining.

But my own cabin I had 4 tile come up loose, wtf?
Pulled them up yesterday and re adhering today.
Grout tomorrow and seal.
Got some other grout to touch up on floor also.

Ceramic when laid is to be permanent fixture. My next place will have a heated tiled floor grow room.
A spa for the plants:)

jokerman

Premium user
No way because STP was only made in 1968 and 1969 and then it was gone

There is still a recipe on how to make it, and you can find it in the Erowid vaults

now coke is another story

we were too poor to afford Coke so we just did dexadrine and methadrine and Bennies and double cross whites and Chrystal meth and then along came lsd-25 , mescaline , peyote , psilocybin and a host of psychedelics…

Game on!

1965 to 1975 was one hella trip
I beg to differ ☝️
I had junker cars whilst I was a young warrior and I always used STP 😊🙄☝️

oldmaninbc

It's not a regular hemorrhoid it's like a vein or capillary way up there, saw it when they did my prostate exam. Hemmoroids would suck. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I heard they hang out your butt and you have to use tux pads. Just another pain in the butt to deal with.
I had 5 hemorrhoids one time. There was one that was internal, it needed surgery. The others were external and removed by 2 different methods. Have never had them again, that was quite awhile ago.

oldmaninbc

🤣🤣🤣 Thank you OldFogey. the city will be in my backyard in October. They should present well by then if everything goes smooth. I’m hoping nobody makes a big deal over them or they don’t get chopped in the middle of the night right at harvest time. I did put the required tag on them like the Virginia cannabis website says is required.
Please explain the tagging process.

Hi Sub