What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Bummer, but don't worry,I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of it,make sure you pay it in full,don't be in arrears and make sure the doctor doesn't have both of his hands on your shoulders.
When I had surgery for hemorrhoids the doctors were quite thrilled with themselves, they made jokes about my butt and my family doctor said if I feel something around my butt and see both surgeons hands, I should be concerned. OH YEAH, they great old time making fun of me.

oldmaninbc

We scored some vials of liquid pharmaceutical meth one summer and boy howdy , was that a ride

I quickly began to despise that drug because the come down was the worst ever so depressing and I had to smoke a bag of weed just to work my way through it
So I quit and stuck to the psychedelics, which were much more gentle coming down
Your opinion mirrors mine, the come down is long and edgy, kind of takes any fun out of it. On the other hand I wouldn't call meth a happy feeling drug, not at all.

jokerman

Premium user
Your opinion mirrors mine, the come down is long and edgy, kind of takes any fun out of it. On the other hand I wouldn't call meth a happy feeling drug, not at all.
I liked it because a little would keep you up just a little and at that age I liked being up and available into the night.
a small amount a big amount and it affected the reason for stayin up.

oldmaninbc

I liked it because a little would keep you up just a little and at that age I liked being up and available into the night.
a small amount a big amount and it affected the reason for stayin upI
It kept you awake for sure, if you felt like taking something apart, you could become very involved.
For those who can't control their urges for the drug, that can be a bad place to be.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Please explain the tagging process.

Hi Sub
Hey old man
in Virgina they require a tag attache to them with your name, identification # or drivers license number and “for personal use only”. In the past I have not done it in the past but this year the city will be in my backyard with bulldozers and trucks filling in the lake tributary behind our house so I’m hoping to look as legal as possible. Especially with such tree like plants.

oldmaninbc

Hey old man
in Virgina they require a tag attache to them with your name, identification # or drivers license number and “for personal use only”. In the past I have not done it in the past but this year the city will be in my backyard with bulldozers and trucks filling in the lake tributary behind our house so I’m hoping to look as legal as possible. Especially with such tree like plants.
Best not to invite scrutiny, keep it all looking proper.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Back in the early 70s our favorite drug of choice was what we call the speedball. Equal parts of pure cocaine and heroin. Half of you was nodding out in the other half was running around the room… I think I tried every drug known to man back in the day

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
She liked it for sure but got so many baby dolls she said she needed a baby sitter 😂🤣

1725067498561.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts