What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
There I was thinking it's a medical procedure that cuts the nerve cord that runs from the optic nerve to the rectum to eliminate one's sh#tty outlook on life. We live and learn

I once had a rare visual impairment and back in the day. The doctor said I was cockeyed.

Yep Yep true story

He told me that every time I looked at a woman there was a chance she might get pregnant

So he use the anti-cockeyed reversal, procedure and everything‘s back to normal

kevinn

Have the colorectal doctor Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it. The problem has been going on years though. Can't wear light colored shorts. Have to stop in the bathroom on long walks. Hasn't happened in a few weeks. It was bad all Summer I think. The game last night was great. Lots of good food. BBQ sauce on fries is good. Cold coke zero. Coffee. Cheeseburger. Hotdog. Popcorn. Good game too. Had a great time.
Your bad luck for the Sox. If I am correct, both games that you have gone to this year they have lost

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
On the flat part of the ice maybe.
It's Friday brother, I know you can do better

well, it’s proven fact that Hitler tried to set up a base in Antarctica and was run out of there and defeated by the Giants

IMG_2345.jpeg

chillkoots1

I've never come across hash oil at any dispensary. It sounds great - I like to get really high. Often. I'm going to check it out
IMG_1930.JPG
IMG_1936.JPG

wink.gif

I love this oil, eat it or vape it dab it or smoke it.