What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog seat driver.jpg

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

IMHO like Maynard G Krebs said "Work"
B4 you know it everyone wants a Pute fly.
B4 you know it he needs to add a second shift
B4 you know it the 85 folks now talk of unions
B4 you know it Conservation surrounds the building in search of feathers he is using from endangered species
B4 you know it he is arrested for the one time ,back in 1993 where he indeed did not release the last two endangered fish of Colorado and made fish cakes
I would advise against it.
Then again I just made this shit up after smoking a wittle.
Good Morning Folks😊☝️❤️
Maybe because I decided to have an afternoon sativa cookie, 👆🏻it all makes sense to me.

oldmaninbc

Morning OFC!. 48 fargin degrees out at sunrise.

Will be dry trimming my last plant today….victory!

Holiday weekend start today…..I will be hiding nat home. Crazy people out on the road…..I will pass.
Hello and good day Pute, yes, we were on the highway early and all was good, coming back at noon was a different story. People in a hurry, doing crazy things on the road.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I did that with coke in the 80’s….

No way because STP was only made in 1968 and 1969 and then it was gone

There is still a recipe on how to make it, and you can find it in the Erowid vaults

now coke is another story

we were too poor to afford Coke so we just did dexadrine and methadrine and Bennies and double cross whites and Chrystal meth and then along came lsd-25 , mescaline , peyote , psilocybin and a host of psychedelics…

Game on!

1965 to 1975 was one hella trip

oldmaninbc

Have the colorectal doctor Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it. The problem has been going on years though. Can't wear light colored shorts. Have to stop in the bathroom on long walks. Hasn't happened in a few weeks. It was bad all Summer I think. The game last night was great. Lots of good food. BBQ sauce on fries is good. Cold coke zero. Coffee. Cheeseburger. Hotdog. Popcorn. Good game too. Had a great time.
Hi DB, sounds like you enjoyed your outing to the game, and a good game on top of it. My son likes baseball, he might have watched on TV.

Your not alone in not looking forward to a doctors visit. Once there and in the consultation, you will find something out. Have you had an type of medical scans recently concerning that area of your body?
They might suggest further investigation. Whatever, it's good your going.

jokerman

Premium user
Hi DB, sounds like you enjoyed your outing to the game, and a good game on top of it. My son likes baseball, he might have watched on TV.

Your not alone in not looking forward to a doctors visit. Once there and in the consultation, you will find something out. Have you had an type of medical scans recently concerning that area of your body?
They might suggest further investigation. Whatever, it's good your going.
Its coming into September and thats "National Prostate month" ,multitask and get it checked then