What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Have the colorectal doctor Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it. The problem has been going on years though. Can't wear light colored shorts. Have to stop in the bathroom on long walks. Hasn't happened in a few weeks. It was bad all Summer I think. The game last night was great. Lots of good food. BBQ sauce on fries is good. Cold coke zero. Coffee. Cheeseburger. Hotdog. Popcorn. Good game too. Had a great time.
You let them babies become all inflamed you'll know it

OleReynard

Ya know after 20 some years of owning a home Remodeling business, can't even begin to guess how many Sq footage of tile that's been laid. No fin idea.

I was known for never having to go back on a job, the floor I though I'd have problems with was my folks dining room but notta, Aint complaining.

But my own cabin I had 4 tile come up loose, wtf?
Pulled them up yesterday and re adhering today.
Grout tomorrow and seal.
Got some other grout to touch up on floor also.

Ceramic when laid is to be permanent fixture. My next place will have a heated tiled floor grow room.

OleReynard

It's not a regular hemorrhoid it's like a vein or capillary way up there, saw it when they did my prostate exam. Hemmoroids would suck. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I heard they hang out your butt and you have to use tux pads. Just another pain in the butt to deal with.
Ya that's what regular hemorrhoids are.

An old boss tells me of an old John Deere Doc.
Who at one time had somebody come in with roids hanging out, doc said bend over let's have a look see.
Guy bends over and the next thing the Doc is snipping them bastards no warning no numbing.
This is something they do when your out.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys all above me on these, haven't seen any but of course I don't hang with a crowd.
I pretty much avoid crowds too. Some individuals are cool, but the masses are asses.

The pictures were some of our early pioneering efforts a decade or so ago and the good news is that you don't have to make them yourself anymore to try them, as many of them are available at your local neighborhood dispensary.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Too early for me to get in the sauce. Wait till this afternoon and I’ll be able to speak more clearly.

IMG_6128.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran

“There were Giants in the earth in those days.”

―Genesis 6:4

“In 1829, when the hotel was built in Chesterville, a mound nearby was made to furnish the material for the brick. In digging it away, a large human skeleton was found, but no measurements were made. It is related that the jaw-bone was found to fit easily over that of a citizen of the village, who was remarkable for his large jaw. The local physicians examined the cranium and found it proportionately large, with more teeth than the white race of today. The skeleton was taken to Mansfield, and has been lost sight of entirely.”
History of Morrow County and Ohio, 1880
Henry Howe’s Howe’s Historical Collections of Ohio, Vol II, Part 1, published in 1907, gives a similar report of the bones of giants being found inside of pyramidal mounds:

“In Seneca township (Noble County, Ohio) was opened, in 1872, one of numerous Indian mounds that abound in the neighborhood. This particular one was locally known as the “Bates” mound. Upon being dug into it was found to contain…remains of three skeletons, whose size would indicate they measured in life at least eight feet in height. The remarkable feature of these remains was they had double teeth in front as well as in back of the mouth and in both upper and lower jaws. Upon exposure to the atmosphere the skeletons soon crumbled back to mother earth.”
—Howe’s Historical Collections of Ohio, Vol. II, Part 1 (1907)
In Wisconsin up to 20,000 mounds, some shaped like mammals, birds and reptiles have been discovered, and Nitschke Mounds Park contain the most famous examples.

BudToaster

Veteran
party party weekend!

started a 4 day party weekend after my workout this morning. 45 minutes resistance work on the Bowflex followed by 30 minutes on the Nordic Track skier - hit 158 bpm heart rate.

gonna be programming like there is no tomorrow. i may get this multi-month digital archive app project done this month.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Have the colorectal doctor Tuesday. Not really looking forward to it. The problem has been going on years though. Can't wear light colored shorts. Have to stop in the bathroom on long walks. Hasn't happened in a few weeks. It was bad all Summer I think. The game last night was great. Lots of good food. BBQ sauce on fries is good. Cold coke zero. Coffee. Cheeseburger. Hotdog. Popcorn. Good game too. Had a great time.
I'm getting the idea 💡 - that this colorectal doctor will be telling you to quit all that processed food - its all thru the news these days that processed food leads to all sorts of nasty diseases -