What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Beautiful poppies, Black Swan.
1724691552847.jpeg

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I’ve popped 4 seeds in some dirt.

What’s everyone’s faveourite dope from seed right now?

IMG_4532.jpeg

I've popped a couple more Bangi Haze from Ace in there... That's my fave right now. I want to find a nice mother. Lemon and incense with a bit of pissy nappy funk in there. VERY positive dope, kills any downer I may be worrying about, instantly.
Then there's (also from Ace) a Kali China (I really like that too. Hashplant kinda looking one and done in 7 weeks) and a Guawi that I haven't tried yet.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I hear you guys about all the issues you’re having at the gym. I’ve got a friend that owns his own gym and he gives me two sessions a week at no charge. It’s him and me and the place is spotless. He gave me a Nautilus fitness station and I’ve got it set up in my room. I rely I’m going to the gym more than I do working out at home

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I’m waiting to leave for the eye doc right now for my post op appointment to see how good I can see. You should get some glasses boo. Seeing good is so much better. You don’t even realize what you have been missing struggling to see stuff. Hope you’re feeling well today 🥰

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I hear you guys about all the issues you’re having at the gym. I’ve got a friend that owns his own gym and he gives me two sessions a week at no charge. It’s him and me and the place is spotless. He gave me a Nautilus fitness station and I’ve got it set up in my room. I rely I’m going to the gym more than I do working out at home

I do find it easier to motivate myself to go to the gym, rather than go to my garage.

I can always have a sneaky McD's on the way home too.

Dime