What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’ve popped 4 seeds in some dirt.

What’s everyone’s faveourite dope from seed right now?

View attachment 19054682

I've popped a couple more Bangi Haze from Ace in there... That's my fave right now. I want to find a nice mother. Lemon and incense with a bit of pissy nappy funk in there. VERY positive dope, kills any downer I may be worrying about, instantly.
Then there's (also from Ace) a Kali China (I really like that too. Hashplant kinda looking one and done in 7 weeks) and a Guawi that I haven't tried yet.
I just started a new strain....Demon Fruit. and took cuts. I have two currently in flower and they smell like a fruit basket. I have high hopes.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I just started a new strain....Demon Fruit. and took cuts. I have two currently in flower and they smell like a fruit basket. I have high hopes.
Do fruity strains count as one of your five a day?

Our leaders think we should be eating 5 portions of fruit n veg per day. I mostly eat potatoes to make my numbers up. I have just tried a cherry tomato from the garden and it was so sweet, I had to have a Reeses Bar to calm my palette down. I'll probably plough through a bag of pistachios tonight and drink several glasses of goat's milk.
Man, I think a beer would be healthier for me.

I've got a couple of flowering cuts in that tent, trying to bring them back around. Very stinky farty Thai leaning one. The flowering girl is currently just shy of 6foot in my closet. :whee:
The other cuts are some Oaxacan Gold crossed with some kind of Hawaiian sativa. (I think that may be some relation to Kona Gold???).
I have high hopes for her, nice lemon and pine scents so far.
I hope she gets me to Mars and back safely.

oldmaninbc

Do fruity strains count as one of your five a day?

Our leaders think we should be eating 5 portions of fruit n veg per day. I mostly eat potatoes to make my numbers up. I have just tried a cherry tomato from the garden and it was so sweet, I had to have a Reeses Bar to calm my palette down. I'll probably plough through a bag of pistachios tonight and drink several glasses of goat's milk.
Man, I think a beer would be healthier for me.

I've got a couple of flowering cuts in that tent, trying to bring them back around. Very stinky farty Thai leaning one. The flowering girl is currently just shy of 6foot in my closet. :whee:
The other cuts are some Oaxacan Gold crossed with some kind of Hawaiian sativa. (I think that may be some relation to Kona Gold???).
I have high hopes for her, nice lemon and pine scents so far.
I hope she gets me to Mars and back safely.
That's my big problem, like it is at every year, trying to decide what to grow. The OCD part of me can make that difficult as I get caught up in my own head about what to grow. Drives me up a wall trying to figure out what to grow. If I am going to order seeds I need to do it very soon, like within the week.

Something with potency that tastes good in a cookie. It must be very relaxing to the body and mind. Helps to fall asleep after a few hours. Helps with chronic pain. Has a good yield and resists the usual problems associated with growing a healthy crop. Must finish between 7-9 weeks. That's for evening and night.

3/4 of my crop must be for night use and 1/4 for day, I don't use much cookie during the day but I do like a day cookie for energy and with no burn out. Feel good , moderate pain use and clear thinking high. Fast growth and flowering 7-9 weeks

So, for the next week I will drive myself into a tizzy, trying to figure out a grow plan.
I have a good seed collection and would not have to order anything but can't help myself always looking for the right effects.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I feel lost knowing Subies out there with an internet thats iffy ,
I hope She is ok ,
Stay off the ladder tending your bean stalks
Try to improvise a possible safety harness.
Hydrate ,take short rests ,wear a hat ,come in for a snack,
Check in when you can
Harness GIFs | Tenor

oldmaninbc

I feel lost knowing Subies out there with an internet thats iffy ,
I hope She is ok ,
Stay off the ladder tending your bean stalks
Try to improvise a possible safety harness.
Hydrate ,take short rests ,wear a hat ,come in for a snack,
Check in when you can
1724699794162.png

hello jokerman, your such a good man. When I grow up I'd like to have some of your finer qualities:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, I use the same company for all my HvAC, Pluming and Electrical needs. They are cool guys and always give them samples.

Today Jeremiah showed up...I thought damn it....never seen this guy before. I am in the middle of harvesting and the house still smells....

Guy walks in the door and I instantly said you might smell something.....He said yup, smelled it the second you opened the door....Then he asked me if I wanted to see a picture of his grow......BINGO.

We hit it off great....i gave him samples and we are trading strains when he comes back with the parts he had to order on Thursday,

I love growing .....we were talking about how we have so few friends earlier today......I Just made one.......

OleReynard

Humid as fuck here today, 94% wtf didn't know there was such a thing up here. You can watch that shit come right out of the ground.
Took in 4 hours of it and had enough got done what I set out to do. All hand washing, tomorrow power wash time.on the rest.

I wonder if everybody else goes to these extremes when selling a house.
I can say the ones I've gone and looked at it, no they didnt.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

That's my big problem, like it is at every year, trying to decide what to grow. The OCD part of me can make that difficult as I get caught up in my own head about what to grow. Drives me up a wall trying to figure out what to grow. If I am going to order seeds I need to do it very soon, like within the week.

Something with potency that tastes good in a cookie. It must be very relaxing to the body and mind. Helps to fall asleep after a few hours. Helps with chronic pain. Has a good yield and resists the usual problems associated with growing a healthy crop. Must finish between 7-9 weeks. That's for evening and night.

3/4 of my crop must be for night use and 1/4 for day, I don't use much cookie during the day but I do like a day cookie for energy and with no burn out. Feel good , moderate pain use and clear thinking high. Fast growth and flowering 7-9 weeks

So, for the next week I will drive myself into a tizzy, trying to figure out a grow plan.
I have a good seed collection and would not have to order anything but can't help myself always looking for the right effects.
Hi OM!

Good luck in your quest! Please let us know what you decide on.
I have a fridge full of seeds, enough to probably see me through. But I still am a sucker for a good story behind a strain so I sometimes give in and buy more.

These are my current 2 plants in the closet. I'm firing the tent back up for the Autumn as well now it's getting cooler.

img_4514-jpeg.19053934
img_4518-jpeg.19053939

oldmaninbc

Humid as fuck here today, 94% wtf didn't know there was such a thing up here. You can watch that shit come right out of the ground.
Took in 4 hours of it and had enough got done what I set out to do. All hand washing, tomorrow power wash time.on the rest.

I wonder if everybody else goes to these extremes when selling a house.
I can say the ones I've gone and looked at it, no they didnt.
Hello OleReynard, presentation is very important. Sounds like you have nailed that.

Was it you who was considering a new feline, if it was any choices made?

OleReynard

Hello OleReynard, presentation is very important. Sounds like you have nailed that.

Was it you who was considering a new feline, if it was any choices made?
Good day OldMan
I'd like to say I'm a step above the rest anyway, Thank you for noticing.

It's on hold for a bit till I get this cabin thing sorted, it's not even posted anywhere yet and I put the sign out a bit prematurely since they're not coming till Weds for pics. That and the realtor needs to bring a sash that states lake access.

There's been quite a few interested already.