What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I've got a moan about ridiculous snowflakery -

- Was just finishing up in the gym - and had to do 4 sets of shoulder presses - so approached the shoulder press machine to see some (approx) 13 year old kid sitting on it - playing a video game on his smartphone - so inquired with a soft voice - 'Are you using that machine - or playing games on your phone young man? - he responded - ' Oh I'm gonna use it' - so I found a chest press next to the shoulder press vacant - to work on and bide my time - till the kid finished - which he did after I'd done a coupla sets chest pressing - then did 4 sets of 40 kilos on the shoulder press machine - and when I was finished some twat with a hair bun on his head said to me - 'You shouldn't BULLY the kid - that's not right - and I says - 'Bully? - by asking him if he's working the machine or playing games on his phone - you obviously don't know the meaning of the word matey boy - then this pillock tells me he works at the gym - so I tells him that he should take his snowflakery over to the entrance desk and try and report me for bullying - just for asking this kid if he's playing games on his phone or working out - 'Go on then' - I says - 'let's see if that load of bollocks holds up with your boss - which I seriously doubt' - bun head wanders off - and I heard nothing more of it -
Unbelievable….I‘m beginning to dislike people more and more evert day.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We have the same thing at our gym, with some of the patrons "resting between sets" at a machine, while gabbing with someone. Some of the denizens appear to use the gym for their social hour instead of exercise
Ya - and when you are trying to get a decent pump on a muscle group - you can't be waiting around for a bunch of kids playing games - rather than working hard - which they should be doing at the gym - if they want to see any real results - sure does get under my skin - and they should ban smartphone use whilst training - all it is - is a distraction - I leave mine locked up - in the locker room 😉

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Bring back bullying!!

Lets start a social movement for the good of us all.
🇺🇸
IMG_5557.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
APU auxiliary power unit.

The greenies and their power of ignorance made truckers quit idling their trucks. This apu is what they used to power their A/C and heater plus power the electronics in the truck. These little diesels puke out as much smog as the truck running does. These damn things arn't cheep either...

This 8hp power unit is going to live another life in a mini excavator. That will make money instead of wasting it...

before

apu.jpg

8hp diesel.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lascivious debauchery!!
For starters, to begin on an up beat note..........
Ya - and when you are trying to get a decent pump on a muscle group - you can't be waiting around for a bunch of kids playing games - rather than working hard - which they should be doing at the gym - if they want to see any real results - sure does get under my skin - and they should ban smartphone use whilst training - all it is - is a distraction - I leave mine locked up - in the locker room 😉
They just posted a sign in our gym's locker room, banning the use of cell phone. Apparently, someone was taking pictures.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

The greenies and their power of ignorance made truckers quit idling their trucks. This apu is what they used to power their A/C and heater plus power the electronics in the truck. These little diesels puke out as much smog as the truck running does. These damn things arn't cheep either...

This 8hp power unit is going to live another life in a mini excavator. That will make money instead of wasting it...

before

View attachment 19054619

View attachment 19054621
Kool! What engine will it replace on the escavator?

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I've got a moan about ridiculous snowflakery -

- Was just finishing up in the gym - and had to do 4 sets of shoulder presses - so approached the shoulder press machine to see some (approx) 13 year old kid sitting on it - playing a video game on his smartphone - so inquired with a soft voice - 'Are you using that machine - or playing games on your phone young man? - he responded - ' Oh I'm gonna use it' - so I found a chest press next to the shoulder press vacant - to work on and bide my time - till the kid finished - which he did after I'd done a coupla sets chest pressing - then did 4 sets of 40 kilos on the shoulder press machine - and when I was finished some twat with a hair bun on his head said to me - 'You shouldn't BULLY the kid - that's not right - and I says - 'Bully? - by asking him if he's working the machine or playing games on his phone - you obviously don't know the meaning of the word matey boy - then this pillock tells me he works at the gym - so I tells him that he should take his snowflakery over to the entrance desk and try and report me for bullying - just for asking this kid if he's playing games on his phone or working out - 'Go on then' - I says - 'let's see if that load of bollocks holds up with your boss - which I seriously doubt' - bun head wanders off - and I heard nothing more of it -
Howdy OFs.

Gypsy, It's the same in all the gyms all over this island I think.
Usually one of the staff leaning on the machine while chatting to someone.
" 'scuse me budd, are you done with that machine?..."
Then you get the look off both of them. Then they totter off and start taking pics of themselves in the mirrors.

Don't get me started on the changing rooms either. I've got to the gym, getting changed and there's a couple of blokes chatting, naked or blow drying their bollocks with the hairdryers... I do an hour, go to get showered and changed and they're still hanging around chatting to other blokes naked.

I haven't been to the gym in years, just to avoid the weirdos hanging around the changing rooms.

I do miss my squats and deadlifts. I may invest in a set of weights for home again. I sold mine and my power rack to an Eastern European meathead when I moved house 3 years ago.
He was that big, I nearly gave them to him for free. 🤣

We have a good gym here at the University by all accounts.
I doubt some of the students would be hanging around blow drying their bollocks in the changing rooms all day either.
If the ladies rugby team need a hand with a loofah, I'd be willing to help though.

Dime

before

View attachment 19054619

View attachment 19054621
They forced DEF and now the engines burn twice as much fuel,this helps the carbon footprint.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Howdy OFs.

Gypsy, It's the same in all the gyms all over this island I think.
Usually one of the staff leaning on the machine while chatting to someone.
" 'scuse me budd, are you done with that machine?..."
Then you get the look off both of them. Then they totter off and start taking pics of themselves in the mirrors.

Don't get me started on the changing rooms either. I've got to the gym, getting changed and there's a couple of blokes chatting, naked or blow drying their bollocks with the hairdryers... I do an hour, go to get showered and changed and they're still hanging around chatting to other blokes naked.

I haven't been to the gym in years, just to avoid the weirdos hanging around the changing rooms.

I do miss my squats and deadlifts. I may invest in a set of weights for home again. I sold mine and my power rack to an Eastern European meathead when I moved house 3 years ago.
He was that big, I nearly gave them to him for free. 🤣

We have a good gym here at the University by all accounts.
I doubt some of the students would be hanging around blow drying their bollocks in the changing rooms all day either.
If the ladies rugby team need a hand with a loofah, I'd be willing to help though.
I don't go to a gym....place is filthy. People sweating all over and spreading germs....I have my own workout space....I get to use the equipment, listen to my own music and am never bothered by a snowflake....

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I don't go to a gym....place is filthy. People sweating all over and spreading germs....I have my own workout space....I get to use the equipment, listen to my own music and am never bothered by a snowflake....
I have 2 rowing machines here, one is a water one that makes me want to piss constantly and the other is a Concept2.

I hate rowing now, boring.

I loved cycling up until I moved about 3 years ago, it's almost as though I gave up on myself and my health. Starting drinking more beer and eating snacks... always with the snacks.
I've put 12kg on.

I stopped drinking last weekend after my birthday, now I can't sleep and have lost my superhero power - farting.

I think I need a holiday away from myself.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have 2 rowing machines here, one is a water one that makes me want to piss constantly and the other is a Concept2.

I hate rowing now, boring.

I loved cycling up until I moved about 3 years ago, it's almost as though I gave up on myself and my health. Starting drinking more beer and eating snacks... always with the snacks.
I've put 12kg on.

I stopped drinking last weekend after my birthday, now I can't sleep and have lost my superhero power - farting.

I think I need a holiday away from myself.

IMG_4923.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts