What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

IMG_20240825_195338_1.jpg

Suns moving back down south and tomorrow the high is 54.
Just get this smoke cleared out and all will be as it should be.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Went to see my older brother on Saturday morning 🌄 as usual - took some pizza and a flask of hot chocolate - he got me stoned on some white widow 'erb - returned home - then pulled the anchor up on the weekend - and retired to a sea of slumber for the rest of the weekend - only getting up to take the mutt pup 🐶 out occasionally - and preparing/eating some food - the wind on the balcony has been vicious - and knocked some plants 🪴 over - which were easily righted and watered - then made more secure with a paving stone resting on one of the pots -

It's Monday now - and good morning to all you old farts out there - got a very busy and physical day ahead of me - kicking off with a long walk to feed the cats - then gym/swim time with my son -

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I woke up this morning to an upbeat note, awakened by Miss Layla rooting me awake for a love in with hugs and snuggles, followed by adoration from our grimalkin Melissa when I reached the throne room. Hard to have a bad day after such a good start!

Partly cloudy today starting at 55F and predicted to reach 83F.

Gym this morning and then back to sorting out the roof cleaning bids, as well as searching for A-Team members for our luncheon Friday. I finally found our Electrical Engineering Program Manager but still looking for the sixth and last surviving team member.

A-Team was our premier corporations engineering group that got called upon when the shit hit the fan in the structural division, or a new facility had to without fail be online and operating day before yesterday.

Last edited:

OleReynard

Well.......
Now the work begins.
Got a house and 2 garages to get ready.
Front deck wash soffit fascia and gutters.
Wash siding on front deck that's today most will be done with sponge mop and rag.
Supposed to rain today so that'll be a fine task for today.

Pictures of inside Weds

Tuesday power wash rest of house and garages, picked up a telescoping wand goes 12', save my ass alot of ladder time.

Was worried about the tents but it's legal and im legal so I'll paddle lock them when its show time.

This is gonna be a hectic fin week they want to be able to start showing Saturday. There will be no open house for people to come in unsupervised with only 1 agent here.