What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chicken.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My mouse is much more agreeable than my TV remote, the company made it so the buttons are small and I am always pushing 2 buttons at once, messes everything up.

I shouldn't even mention my TV service, I might go into a tirade, and lose my mind, for what I pay them for the service it drives me bonkers.
I learned I can talk into my remote and only use that feature, the volume and mute buttons. That’s all I know. Sometimes the cat lays on it and changes everything. I never know how to get out of that 😳

oldmaninbc

The meat looks like a sweet & sour?
I will always go for rice and veggies.

I am being a slacker tonight, nothing that takes much effort. Fries and a pork cutlet sandwich on a bun. I have a small lemon bar cake for some dessert. All will cook in less than 20 min.

Sub, your outdoor plants have they stopped growing up?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The meat looks like a sweet & sour?
I will always go for rice and veggies.

I am being a slacker tonight, nothing that takes much effort. Fries and a pork cutlet sandwich on a bun. I have a small lemon bar cake for some dessert. All will cook in less than 20 min.

Sub, your outdoor plants have they stopped growing up?
It is my orange chicken. Kinda sweet and sour it was really good. Just finished the dishes.

ye I think they are as tall now as they will get. Starting to fill out more now. We have had a few cool nights lately, I think they like it as they are blooming pretty good now and real sticky already. I’ve been tying them off to support them if they get heavy