What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog Frisbee .jpg
dogattack.jpg

oldmaninbc

Opioids blow! I took one oxy on Tuesday after my gall bladder was removed but I haven’t had a bowel movement since Monday FFS! Thinking I might get some magnesium citrate. Ok, I am done talking shit…
I have been taking opioids since 2010, I have a system that seems to work in keeping me regular. Mostly!

It wasn't always this way though, wound up in emergency dept. being seriously compacted.

oldmaninbc

I'm in the process of setting up a luncheon for the surviving A-Team, whom I've known around 40 years. Down to four attendees at last count....
My 3 best friends of 40-50 years have all passed before me. I side with you on the making of new old friends.
There just isn't enough time.

good day to you GW and life's precious little moments, is what we have.

OleReynard

Buying fruit around here is hit and miss. Sometimes it’s good and sometimes it’s pithy….pisses me off and you can take it back from the grocery store. Only fruit stands here are peaches which only lasts a few weeks.
The fruit and veggies especially the watermelon are killer up here for another couple weeks yet.
Georgia must of had one helluva a peach crop, there still selling them from May.
They have a black seedless watermelon that is crazy.
Tomatoes I'll miss them, not even semi close.
Cherries, raspberries all top notch and shipped in from the lower 48.
After Labor day it's all gone, college kids and kids in general back to school that are running these stands will be busy.

Be back to garbage store shit

OleReynard

I gotta cut the grass again…farg.
Had to cut grass myself today backs paying for it.
Fuckin dipshits I hired no call no show didn't show up yesterday.
Then has the nerve to call me an asshole because I'm impatient
Impatient why cuz ya didn't call ya fuck.
Week and a half ago he tells me he's a business man.
I told him do business man not call or text their clients but but he says I got 140 clients, ya right.
I says texting and calling is so easy these days, voice activation group texts what in the fuck and he has the nerve to call me an ass?

Tell tale of a Democrat never wanting to take fuckin responsibility.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You have to get out of bed early to run a bakery, very early.

hey DB, big game coming up soon.
You need working capitol for that along with a license from the state.....lots of red tape.....black market gummies is the way to go. Of course you have to have lots of marijuana to make the gummies......you can do it....

Then. all you gotta do is market yourself and stay close to the phone......

oldmaninbc

So my cap junky tent herb turned out pretty good by the early samples. I did screw up tho this time not separating the rosetta Stone from the C99 mix 😁 I harvested it little by little and didn’t think of that till it was on the trim tray. Nevertheless, both the stuff I hand trimmed and the stuff I ran thru the bowl trimmer (which I did separate) turned out nice looking sticky and smelling good. We tried it too and it works thank goodness.
View attachment 19052514 View attachment 19052515
hello and good day Sub, the bud looks worthy of any older and younger stoner. Pretty little bud, hey a song title.

oldmaninbc

Howdy OFs. Nice day for it!

I’ve strained a couple of mason jars of iso washed dope in the freezer today. Kitchen may be a little sticky but if you don’t tell the wife, then I won’t either!

View attachment 19052536

I forgot to decarb it. I’ll double boiler it in the crockpot and hope for the best. 🤘🏼

Anyone make oil these days?
I have a small jar of iso, that i have been saving for a couple or three years when I clean out my grinder. I have been afraid to do anything with it out of concern for health issues around iso. But, what do I know maybe I have no reason for concern. I do need to do something with it soon, while I can put it on a pie plate and let it evaporate down in the warmth of the sunroom . Any suggestions?

Hello and good day!

It's actually more like a hash that collects in the grinder.

oldmaninbc

Mrs Pute gets her fruit from Natural Grocers.....no preservatives which is good but it only lasts a short time before going bad. I eat fruit every day not to mention the veggies from our garden. Key to long life along with walking .....for me anyway.
I am surrounded by orchards and market gardens. The fruit stands do a vigorous business with highway travellers.

oldmaninbc

You need working capitol for that along with a license from the state.....lots of red tape.....black market gummies is the way to go. Of course you have to have lots of marijuana to make the gummies......you can do it....

Then. all you gotta do is market yourself and stay close to the phone......
Starting and keeping a business going is no easy matter, unless you have one helluva of an idea.
Rates of business longevity are low and many fail within the first few years here in Canada. I have attended business starting seminars and heard the statistics. One thing stuck in my mind was 30% of Canadian Businesses go broke from employee theft. No easy matter starting a successful business.
I also remember one facilitator saying if your a non motivated person your business would mirror that nature.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My 3 best friends of 40-50 years have all passed before me. I side with you on the making of new old friends.
There just isn't enough time.

good day to you GW and life's precious little moments, is what we have.
Good afternoon Old Man! I believe Budha, who observed that, "Life was meant to be lived with gusto!"
So, I was out cutting the grass and had to ask myself what Jen Psaki would do so I "CIRCLED BACK" and like her I have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.

trucking-crumb.gif
Me neither! You go brother!
Well you don’t want to miss anything good or crazy.
And we get to define both good and crazy, as well as delightfully kinky!

oldmaninbc

Howdy OldMan.

We had the arse end of a storm hit us last night, 50+mph winds, and my puppy did not like it, so he woke me at 2am and I'd had 3 hours sleep. Then I was awake in the dark staring at the ceiling while he sat upright, staring at me until he wanted a poop at 5am, so it's 5.47pm now and I'm in need of a nap.

Will you be able to take a nap?
I am not sure about the nap, I have never been much of a napper in my life. I can be in and out of sleep during the evening if very tired.

Storms are bad around here lots of big trees with bits and pieces of branches flying all over. Our last Subaru was written off when a big branch landed on the roof and did considerable damage.

One must comfort their furry friends in times of stress. Good dad!