What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Tied a few flies.....I can't see to tie these tiny flies. The tail is so thin I can hardly see it to tie it to the hook. This is what the big Rainbows will be feeding on in Oct. It is called an RS-2. It imitates a may fly nymph that is swimming to the surface to become an adult may fly.

By the way for all you folks thinking a big fish won't bother with something so small.....you are wrong. When these things hatch there are millions of them and the fish splurge on them.

View attachment 19051263

View attachment 19051264
You got a good magnifier light to work under?
IMG_3061.jpeg

oldfogey8

Fogey, I’m sure you posted the answer to this question about 20 pages ago but how are you feeling after the surgery. I haven’t had time to read back all the pages that went down today…
😂 I can't keep up either. Thanks for asking. The removal went fine. I was out of the surgical center in no about 3 and a half hours! I felt pretty good when I got home but I think I still had the anesthesia in me. Tried 600 mg of a NSAID earlier. Never did anything for me before and didn’t help today. Ate a half a brownie. Took the edge off but still felt the 4 incisions(one in the fking belly button). Took an oxy around 7 so hopefully I get a good night rest.

Hoping you and the boys are having a relaxing evening.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
😂 I can't keep up either. Thanks for asking. The removal went fine. I was out of the surgical center in no about 3 and a half hours! I felt pretty good when I got home but I think I still had the anesthesia in me. Tried 600 mg of a NSAID earlier. Never did anything for me before and didn’t help today. Ate a half a brownie. Took the edge off but still felt the 4 incisions(one in the fking belly button). Took an oxy around 7 so hopefully I get a good night rest.

Hoping you and the boys are having a relaxing evening.
at least you got to keep your bellybutton...mine has been cut and then sewed closed...watch out for the nsaids, they will hurt you...tylenol is far better for you...Dutch spent the day alone and Ivan was penned up for shitting by the pool table...nice hard turds but turds none the less...7 hours time out should send a message...I'm too exhausted, did way more work than I should have...

oldmaninbc

That's funny and reminds me when I attended the credit union anual Christmas party years ago. My family doctor was on the board of the credit union. During our conversation that evening, he also had very glassy eyes. He commented on my baldness, I just couldn't let that go, I mentioned all the weight he had put on in the last year. He got his knickers in a knot and mentioned all the well off fat men he seen on a European beach vacation and the good looking women on their arms. Poor guy wanted to dish it out but couldn't take the feedback. There was no anger involved, he was my doctor for almost 30 years, we socialized at different times.

oldmaninbc

at least you got to keep your bellybutton...mine has been cut and then sewed closed...watch out for the nsaids, they will hurt you...tylenol is far better for you...Dutch spent the day alone and Ivan was penned up for shitting by the pool table...nice hard turds but turds none the less...7 hours time out should send a message...I'm too exhausted, did way more work than I should have...
Hey Boo, the doctors have me listed as allergic to NSAIDS, they caused me to bleed and blood come out my butt. They can be very hard on your innards. Tylenol is good as long as it's not abused, it can be deadly.

Boo do you know what type of Lander Blue Turquoise you have, apparently some are more rare than others.
The Spiderweb ones being the rarest and most expensive. The whole Lander mine only produced about 100lbs of turquoise.