What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe he came over here to apologize to me for being such a douche bag. I made a post that was about him. He never replied, and I was banned forever. Grow pair dude and find someplace to post where you’re wanted. Maybe you could go over to rollitup and be a superstar…🤬
He’s prolly just here to see how much fun we can have with no drama.

Goldhedge

I had a marriage with a woman for a short time who was controlled by her drinking.

Things that matter in life, meant nothing to her and things that did not matter became the biggest issue in life.
She had the nerve to diss my cannabis.
She couldn't hold a job and didn't know how to love in return.
I don't really want to go back over it. It was a absolutely a terrible time in my life. I'm glad I got out when I did.
Married one of those as well. She was model quality good looking.

She hated that I could 'fix' stuff. Wanted to hire everything out because that's what millionaires do and if you wanted to be a millionaire you had to start acting like one.

I shit you knot...

oldmaninbc

Great motivation old man. Hey what types of animals are out there? Grizzly? Mountain Lion? Wolves? Wolverines? Black flies? Any spiders this year? I've been blessed, nothing all summer except one in the car that looked like a Yellow Sac Spider and got executed and another the other day near the balcony door...it was a Huntsman and it disappeared. You have Hobo Spiders. Been to Okenagen lately? Go swimming this Summer?
Hi DB, 4 hours and I am out of steam and hurting, lessons learned says quit while your ahead. It's a big project going through everything. Some will have to wait until later. I still haven't finished all the shelves never mind the grow tent.
Every animal you named can be found around here. Some more common than others. Yes there are Hobo spiders in the southern parts of BC. I have found Black Widow spiders in and around my home. Never seen a Huntsman spider, I don't think are here. Both fly types you mentioned, yes.
One day down at the river when we were out walking, I flipped over a rock and there was a scorpion under it.

These days I get over to the Okanagan once a week for sure. No, swimming for me, I would drown. The asbestosis I have takes my breath away quickly under certain activities, swimming being one of them. I also have degenerating bones in my shoulder and swimming would aggravate that condition.
I like to walk the beach in the early hours of the day before the summer crowds come out, walking up to thigh deep in the water. I love the water, it is part of me, I was raised around the water.
Tubing down the river is something I like but have not tried it in some time.

Goldhedge

Tied a few flies.....I can't see to tie these tiny flies. The tail is so thin I can hardly see it to tie it to the hook. This is what the big Rainbows will be feeding on in Oct. It is called an RS-2. It imitates a may fly nymph that is swimming to the surface to become an adult may fly.

By the way for all you folks thinking a big fish won't bother with something so small.....you are wrong. When these things hatch there are millions of them and the fish splurge on them.

View attachment 19051263

View attachment 19051264
I know a guy...

He ties flies.

Hardest part is catching the little buggers and getting them to quit buzzing before tying....

oldmaninbc

Tied a few flies.....I can't see to tie these tiny flies. The tail is so thin I can hardly see it to tie it to the hook. This is what the big Rainbows will be feeding on in Oct. It is called an RS-2. It imitates a may fly nymph that is swimming to the surface to become an adult may fly.

By the way for all you folks thinking a big fish won't bother with something so small.....you are wrong. When these things hatch there are millions of them and the fish splurge on them.

View attachment 19051263

View attachment 19051264
When I use to live near Jewel Lake the spring red ant hatch was excellent for catching trout. A little red ant caught the fish.

Goldhedge

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve come to realize the true wealth is health. Not dollar bills, gold, or silver… don’t get me wrong, I like to have a lot of all of the above mentioned items but when they started cutting on me, I realized it doesn’t matter what you have in the bank if you’re sick…
Yep. Just like this millionaire magnate

Luxury yacht sinks off Sicily, leaving U.K. tech magnate Mike Lynch, 2 Americans among those missing​

oldfogey8

View attachment 19051263

View attachment 19051264
Impressive.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Turned out to be a somewhat nice day. Lower 90's Mowed after going through my junk mowers to find a starting solenoid. Got lucky and found one that had been replaced recently. That saved $25 bucks and a day wait. She starts like new again....

Pulled pollen bags off plants and have pollination sign. Dark pistols and swollen bracks. We have seed. Pluss going to have some good bud to even thoe they may be lightly seeded. I can live with that.

Pics later...

din din time.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turned out to be a somewhat nice day. Lower 90's Mowed after going through my junk mowers to find a starting solenoid. Got lucky and found one that had been replaced recently. That saved $25 bucks and a day wait. She starts like new again....

Pulled pollen bags off plants and have pollination sign. Dark pistols and swollen bracks. We have seed. Pluss going to have some good bud to even thoe they may be lightly seeded. I can live with that.

Pics later...

din din time.
Extra points for fixing your mower out of the junk pile!

oldmaninbc

Onions are probably my favorite vegetable. You can improve the flavor of almost anything by adding onion or bacon.
Hello GW, go through a steady supply of onions around here. Bacon... when my friend had to lose weight for surgery, he could not eat bacon, the poor guy.
I don't like bacon and sweet together. No bacon on my donuts or if I am eating french toast with syrup I have to have the bacon on a separate plate.

If bacon didn't exist and you dreamed it up and put a patent on it you would be rich.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello GW, go through a steady supply of onions around here. Bacon... when my friend had to lose weight for surgery, he could not eat bacon, the poor guy.
I don't like bacon and sweet together. No bacon on my donuts or if I am eating french toast with syrup I have to have the bacon on a separate plate.

If bacon didn't exist and you dreamed it up and put a patent on it you would be rich.
Hello Old Man!

Onions and bacon are two of the major health food groups.