What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

Walk was good, cloudy and cool. Haven't smoked yet. Squash......next question.....
I ate a bunch of squash, turnips, onions carrots etc. ate a bunch of them cooked. Ate a turnip raw.

Then, as though some kind of genie made my wish come true, I had gas on tap that was in human! On demand, mind you, I could fart almost any length, or a big bass blaster!

I may start a garden. I had no idea.

Bubba

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vidalia onions are super good raw and I love the smell of onions cooking. My old lady friend told me once before your husband gets home from work, fry up some onions he will think you had beef slaving in the kitchen all day. 😁
Onions are probably my favorite vegetable. You can improve the flavor of almost anything by adding onion or bacon.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Sipped coffee and got high all afternoon. Didn't accomplish anything. Have to meet a social worker or clinician or something at 4. What's everyone doing? I've just been sipping coffee and getting high all afternoon.
just curious, what are you gonna do when Mom is out of the picture...it may be time to figure your future out while she's still with you...your 36 years old and don't have any direction...gravy train wont last forever dude...

jokerman

Premium user
My first pacemaker checkup consisted of myself having to get the train up to Waterloo Station - then a 10 minute walk to St Thomas's hospital - for my appointment with the heart boffins - and this lady operative got me to take my shirt off - then put some widget on top of my pacemaker - that she could monitor on some tablet screen - and she told me that I was having Atrial Fibrillation for only 3% of the time since the last check - when they first installed the pacemaker - do you have a similar sorta check Walt? - and if so how much of the time are you in Afib? - she said that's why I have to be taking blood thinning meds (Edoxaban) - so the blood doesn't clot in a heart chamber when Afib happens - or it could lead to my early demise - so I take the meds - and get a pacemaker checkup every 6 months - and will have to take blood thinning meds - for the rest of my life - so blood clotting does not happen during Afib -

Oh - and the battery that runs my pacemaker should last for another 13 and a half years - before it needs changing surgically - must be some sorta suppa-duppa-duracell eh?
My buddy just got his pacemaker a new battery lasted 10 years
He bought the Temu one.
We all love you old fogey ❤️
He best be careful the bear loves him too☝️

Latest posts

Latest posts