What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19051131 View attachment 19051132 I am about a half pound lighter. Feels like I have done about a thousand sit-ups. Doc said there was scarring on the gall bladder which I guess means there was trauma. In and out in under 4 hours. Not much pain associated with the sugaree yet but gonna get the oxy in case. I’m a bit of a fatty…
Its amazing lap surgery
my opinion concerning oxys and what I did after my last procedure is accept everything!
Usually a one time deal and I saved the 10 they gave me for something I really may need it for!
Hope your recovery goes well and you go back to being oldfogey 8 ☝️

Unca Walt

420club
I have loudly,publicly fired two doctors who I felt disrespected by over cannabis vaping.
Disagreement is one thing being a asshole is another.
They work for you,you pay them,you are the boss in that relationship.

Set that tone at your first meeting and you will have much better experiences with doctors,I know I do.
They are your employees never let them forget that........they often do.
I never have the slightest problem with doctor/patient interaction; I somehow make it known to the doc that my son is a Board Certified Internist. <-- Only about 60% of doctors even try for Board Certification, and about 60% of them make it. Internist is the hardest.

It sets a comfortable and "man-to-man" rapport right off -- with the doc understanding his diagnoses and prescribed stuff will most ricky-tick be reviewed by an "umpire".

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
I never have the slightest problem with doctor/patient interaction; I somehow make it known to the doc that my son is a Board Certified Internist. <-- Only about 60% of doctors even try for Board Certification, and about 60% of them make it. Internist is the hardest.

It sets a comfortable and "man-to-man" rapport right off.
I think if you are a person in the medical field and a professional and let that be known you keep things on a even plane.
When a 40 year NP talks everyone listens

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19051131 View attachment 19051132 I am about a half pound lighter. Feels like I have done about a thousand sit-ups. Doc said there was scarring on the gall bladder which I guess means there was trauma. In and out in under 4 hours. Not much pain associated with the sugaree yet but gonna get the oxy in case. I’m a bit of a fatty…
Glad you came out feeling ok….

Unca Walt

420club
He was one of those internet docs. Just type the age sex and symptoms in the computer and order what come out of AI. The argumentative part was about my cannabis usage. I decided since I was retired now and cannabis was legal that I would let my doc know that I used it. Turns out that was against ant cannabis usage and told me that you don’t know what “they” put in it. I told him that I know exactly what went in it as I grow it myself. When I got home and checked the doc remarks and my test results out from the visit, I saw the argumentative comment. I was pretty pissed and still am about it
If it makes you feel a tad better about it, Subbie, that doc is out of step with the whole fargin medical profession.

While Scooter cannot touch cannabis, he knows the current real status of cannabis: It has far, far more benefits than even some of the oldest and safest remedies. And this knowledge is the norm in the medical profession.

Your doc is, quite frankly, second drawer.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
If it makes you feel a tad better about it, Subbie, that doc is out of step with the whole fargin medical profession.

While Scooter cannot touch cannabis, he knows the current real status of cannabis: It has far, far more benefits than even some of the oldest and safest remedies. And this knowledge is the norm in the medical profession.

Your doc is, quite frankly, second drawer.
Agree, he retired at an early age. Prolly couldn’t stand the work. He said he will,be spending time on his sail boat. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with him anymore.

giggy

Finishing = Trichomes showing some amber.

And here I thought I was the only one who likes a nice onion sammich.

I can do stairs so don't need a ramp. The hard part is get getting down to pull that weed (pain from that left knee) then struggling to get back on my feet.

1st round of physical therapy at the new place in a few hours.

Drove the car the 4 blocks to McDs last night as the wife is under the weather and didn't want to get out from under her pile of blankets. Did fine but I tried some Clutch motions and there is no way in hell I could drive a manual shift in my current shape. Can't get that left foot off the floor without putting my hand under the knee and lifting it. Sniffle. No driving the 1955 F250 for now.

My company truck was a stick, can't pick my foot up either so gave up my truck but still have a fuel card. The car I was building was going to be 4 speed, but will now be a auto.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
got my blood work back

after about a year on this keto carnivore diet where I been eating a lot of butter , lard , and beef tallow , I thought maybe my cholesterol numbers would be out of whack

Total cholesterol 189
HDL 55
LDL 92
Triglycerides 149

I was and am pleasantly surprised

also weight is down from 195 to 173 , my primo fighting weight

moar butter!

oldmaninbc

And there we have a problem. A fifteen-year old peacock is a BIG birdie.

I have a comfy folding chair in the garage that I sit in to watch the creatchy-poos while zooming in @Boo 's Best. This posture must encourage Lumpy and Beau both... whichever happens by first -- They will come in for a handout of peanuts or other goodies I bring out.

The downside is that as the Waltie/Birdie combo sits there together, one of them takes an enormous Annapolis right on the concrete floor. It ain't me.

Some of you may have seen goose shit. That is ookie and really bad. Peacock shit is worse. (*sigh*)
I remember as a little boy going with my gramps to visit a home that had several kinds of fowl. I would always be looking for the peacock with the fancy plumage over all the others. What a thrill to see them put on a show and strut their stuff.

I have no personal connection to peacock feces, goose droppings, that I know, the local parks in the next city over with lakefront are a mess with feces. I guess if your birds keep their mess confined it helps. You sound like you find a lot of joy in their lives.

I hope your not conniving over that tree today.:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Not much going on in my tents today…… No trimming schedule today. Yay!

I have a big fishing Trip planned with my son, grandson and son in law in early October. I will be supplying flies fishing on the river. Just checked my stash of flies and it looks like I better get busy tying some. Good take the rest of the morning and figure out what I need to tie. Gonna be a bit rusty and I hope I remember how ha ha

oldmaninbc

at least an electrician
Perhaps you could invite or travel to Boston and rewire DB. The right gage wire, proper connectors, a couple of junction boxes, relay switch and a GFCI for protection in the event of rain or tears.

Just make sure you show DB your papers(no not rolling papers, later) journeyman papers.

good day you, good natured half Italian man, I'm jealous because I am only 1/4 Italian, I did spend several of my youthful years growing up in an Italian district. Oh, and my friend Jane with her dark curly hair and curves like a country road, the smell of garlic. Ok I'd better stop there.

Latest posts

Latest posts