What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240816_190557_6.jpg

Another nice day today hope you all are feeling some love.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
there was a story going around about a snail who won the Lottery

yeah yeah , true story

first thing the snail did was buy a fancy Lamborghini and have a huge S painted on each side

when asked why the S , the snail answered that he wanted to hear people say “ Look at that S car go.” …,when he drove down the road..

jokerman

Premium user
there was a story going around about a snail who won the Lottery

yeah yeah , true story

first thing the snail did was buy a fancy Lamborghini and have a huge S painted on each side

when asked why the S , the snail answered that he wanted to hear people say “ Look at that S car go.” …,when he drove down the road..
stick to concrete☝️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I had snails once at some Turkish friends house. They had special china plates and utensils to eat them. They taste kinda like dirt to me but I did eat them and grape leaves too now they were nasty. The host read my tea leaves that night and told me it was bad luck to button your coat facing them.

i just looked it up. I guess it’s true…

Buttoning up In Turkey you should never button up your coat while facing someone because it’s believed that this will close that person’s kısmet (good fortune).

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well ,I ran my calculations thru a Italian Meatball program I have and here were the results.
Giving a aprox size of said slugs of 1.75 oz ea .We would only need 100 slugs .which would give us aprox 11.5 lbs of meat in turn,
Using the 2,5 oz table that amount would provide 182 meatballs . +or- .003127%
Did you account for shrinkage?

Dime

My dogs turned into a pot head. I can't leave a bud on the table anymore and he will steal a bag when you're not looking. He would have made a good dea dog. He just stole some a little while ago and he's hawkin me for more

Attachments

• 20240816_215920.jpg
    20240816_215920.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 21

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had snails once at some Turkish friends house. They had special china plates and utensils to eat them. They taste kinda like dirt to me but I did eat them and grape leaves too now they were nasty. The host read my tea leaves that night and told me it was bad luck to button your coat facing them.

i just looked it up. I guess it’s true…

Buttoning up In Turkey you should never button up your coat while facing someone because it’s believed that this will close that person’s kısmet (good fortune).
I've never eaten a slug, but Escargot with garlic butter is good!

Latest posts

Latest posts