What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I lost my virginity years ago.

mine was last seen at the Limit

I have no idea what that means , it just sounded cool

And when you're looking for your freedom (nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door
(can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in
Still you're coming back
You're running back
You're coming back for more...
Put me on a highway
Show me a sign
Take it to the limit
One more time

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
mine was last seen at the Limit

I have no idea what that means , it just sounded cool

And when you're looking for your freedom (nobody seems to care)
And you can't find the door
(can't find it anywhere)
When there's nothing to believe in
Still you're coming back
You're running back
You're coming back for more...
Put me on a highway
Show me a sign
Take it to the limit
One more time
I think my record is wore out from playing that song

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Louie going for the catnip sock again

And he’s out in dream land again 🤣😂
IMG_0397.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
There has to be a couple hundred of them on an asphalt sidewalk. We had a lot of rain last night so maybe the moisture made them seek higher ground?

How To Cook Slugs?

Slugs are a great source of protein, and they can be cooked in a variety of ways. If you’re like most people, you probably don’t enjoy cooking with slugs. But if you want to learn how to cook them safely and effectively, then here are some tips on how to cook slugs:

• Start by boiling them in water or broth. This will soften them up and make them easier to eat.
  • Fry them in oil or butter. This will give them a nice flavor and make them crispy.
  • Grill or broil them whole. This will give them a nice charred flavor and some moisture too.
  • Sauté them in a little bit of olive oil or butter until they’re nice and tender.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

How To Cook Slugs?

Slugs are a great source of protein, and they can be cooked in a variety of ways. If you’re like most people, you probably don’t enjoy cooking with slugs. But if you want to learn how to cook them safely and effectively, then here are some tips on how to cook slugs:

• Start by boiling them in water or broth. This will soften them up and make them easier to eat.
  • Fry them in oil or butter. This will give them a nice flavor and make them crispy.
  • Grill or broil them whole. This will give them a nice charred flavor and some moisture too.
  • Sauté them in a little bit of olive oil or butter until they’re nice and tender.
No........fuck no,hell to the Motherfuckin no,nope.
😵

OleReynard

Another thing I thought about is just cutting the roots to a minimal volume instead of cutting the whole plant to dry.

Since you are allowed to own 3 living plants. No matter how big.

So basically you let that "living plant" die slowly, but you could get it back to live when cutting the plant down to the lower leaves so it could regenerate when given water and light...

Just some strange thoughts I had while beeing high 🤣
Used to "revive" plants all the time just dont.let the plant yellow.
It won't come back at that point.

24 hours light and a bit of nitro

Latest posts

Latest posts