What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What does alcohol have to do with a case of red ass?

Wondering what Doober is gonna burn into our minds today…
istockphoto-1264187680-612x612.jpg

Sounds like Doober has a case of Baboon Arse -

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Howdy OFs, apologies for the piccy of my bud rot. Hope you're all having a lazy Sunday. I've been up to give the horse a carrot and then spent the day sweating in the hoop house trimming this rotfest.

Anyway, I'm never ever ever ever trying outdoors again on this wet rock I live on.
It really is just stinking the neighbourhood up and rotten. Too much bum twitching for me, the smell was noticeable walking the pavement past my house this morning and I'd rather not get a knock on the door from the plod.
I'll run what's good through an ISO wash, I got 2 mason jars in the freezer from washing 20 ounce yesterday of old dry dope that's been hanging around too long. The rest can go on the fire tonight.

My puppy leaves me sad faces on the floor when he’s hot. 😂

IMG_4425.jpeg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You old farts need to discover waveless waterbeds and cookies.
Waveless water beds? Where's the fun in that? I never managed to own a water bed of my own. I had a friend that did though, just a typical waterbed with no special features. Anyway he used to go on about how much he enjoyed them when making love with his girlfriend (wife now). He used to say that for every two humps you got the third one for free. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
It affects your entire GI system. He inherited bad stomach and alcoholism from his mums. Doc kept pointing at inflamed stuff. Alcohol use will up your percentage of getting Colorectal cancer

Bubba
Fun fact: In the process of breaking down alcohol so it can be passed from the body, there is a point that it has to be converted into a very potent acid and this is believed to be what causes all the internal damage that heavy alcohol consumption causes. For example, there have been cases of advanced alcoholics that could eat 3 full nutritional meals a day and still die of malnutrition because the alcohol has burned away most or all of the hair like fibers lining the intestines, that gather and absorb digested nutrients.