What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes and wash your feet too. Next thing we will be hearing about is your foot fungus.
And don't forget to brush your teeth and trim your toenails, as well as your nose and ear hairs.
I may have found my calling☝️

If you can still do that at your age, you are my new role model brother.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning to the old farts ! 😇I got to get out there and start doing the nasty
4399ADF3-5B59-4D1A-9302-FED880EF1FC8.jpeg

BubbasPlace

And the day you were born - was one day closer to death too - I say as another day in my life has dawned - and I'm up and about with Loki the PomShitzPoo mutt pup - the wife is up getting ready for the gym then her job as a chef in an Asian fusion restaurant - her wok wrist is much better lately - after she had a spell of what we perceived as a repetitive strain injury - from cooking - 🍳 all of those meals every day - with a heavy wok -

- she has such small and delicate - fine boned wrists - she was worried that it would be a permanent affliction - but after much massage - Tiger Balm - and decreased wok duties - for a few days - all seems to be much better now - which is nice 💙 -
Be careful where the tiger balm hand goes and what it touches. NO jokerman, I'm talking about getting it in the eyes! I know what he thought, bad boy you will go blind doing that anyway! LOL.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yep, when I went out this morning with the boys, I noticed the truck was leaning to one side, so I had to figure out the jack figure out how to drop the damn tire from under the bed and then swap tires. After icing my back and eating lunch I will head over to the local tire shop and have them fix it.it’s kind of odd that I don’t see any nails or anything puncturing Tire but those guys will find it… I had plans on doing a few things around here, but that has been shot the hell at the time I had to spend with this Tire.
Yeah those underneath spare tire compartments seem like a good space saver on paper but when it comes to actually accessing them they're a pain in the ass. My current vehicle has that and it's fortunate that the two times I needed to access it I was able to do so while parked in my garage. if I had to access it on the shoulder of a busy highway I would be very frustrated and swearing like a pirate.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
Well I have a bit of diaper rash at the top of my crack, very uncomfortable; I used aloe. I'm laying down. Thin crust feta Mediterranean pizza is cooling.
You know Doober, I'm starting to wonder if you just innocently make posts like this having no idea that it's more then most people would want to know. Or are you fully aware of how it will likely be recieved by people and you're just testing how much the thread can take?

I'm guessing you sweat quite a bit when you go for your walks and that the pants you are wearing are fairly form fitting giving that sweaty skin something to rub against with every step you take. You might want to consider getting some slightly looser clothes. If you wear tightie whities you might want to switch to boxers. You might also want to consider applying some sort of body powder after you shower and dry offf to help keep you drier longer and to reduce friction when you walk.

Last edited:

HempKat

Veteran
I love pizza, thin crust with a slight jar no flop and straight cheese is my favorite. None of the national chains makes any pizza that I could eat but the mom and pops know how to do it right
slight jar, no flop? I'm not familiar with this terminology in connection with pizza, could you translate for me please?

Latest posts

Latest posts