What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
378019361_278572091615234_8017590139540135666_n.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Maybe I want to be worthless…..don’t want nobody to even think about the possibility of being hired…..I left the grind 14 years ago and ain’t going back!

Right there with you sold out all my shit in 09 and dropped the fuck out of the ratrace.
Second best thing I ever did for myself in hindsight I wish I had done it while my kids were still children I missed a lot at work.

oldmaninbc

Momma are the best
Hello my good man, it's always a pleasure to share some kind words with you. Family lore dictates that Grandma had a child from an Italian man, making my mom 1/2 Italian, in regards to that, it means I am 1/4 Italian. I hope my Heinz 57 lineage is acceptable to you.

May the smiles of a thousand youngish female chefs brighten your day👩🏻‍🍳

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Right there with you sold out all my shit in 09 and dropped the fuck out of the ratrace.
Second best thing I ever did for myself in hindsight I wish I had done it while my kids were still children I missed a lot at work.

I planned my retirement and choreographed it perfectly. My partner and the President of the corp couldn't believe I was leaving. Tried to re-wrap me several times.....NOPE. On December 31st 2009 at precisely 11:59 PM I was done. I sold my 10% and walked away. Never to look back.

Old Uncle Ben

Maybe I want to be worthless…..don’t want nobody to even think about the possibility of being hired…..I left the grind 14 years ago and ain’t going back!

Left The Grind in 2004, then like a nut started my own Grind - ag biz, vineyard, greenhouse, garden. This farm is getting harder to maintain as time marches on.

'Back'ing off, literally. MRI of the lower lumbar being read by a pain management doc yesterday showed lots of stenosis. Already have rods/screws fusion, narrowing of spinal fluid, pinching. Hard to walk these days. Steroid epidural set up for Monday. If that doesn't work, back under the knife with a neurosurgeon.

Growing old sucks....

How in the hell Mick Jagger does it I don't know. Speaking of Mr. Jagger, Stones were at this year's New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival. Didn't go, tickets sold out within hours. Great music though as usual. At $110/day it's a bargain. Jon Bonamassa, Bonnie Raitt, Earth Wind and Fire, Neal Young.....were cool. Not to be missed - Nat. WWII Museum.

My favorite singer was Rhiannon Giddens. What a gal.

Latest posts

Latest posts