What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Today I was able to actually stand in front of that mirror and shave. Did nobody else see that 3/4-in long wild hair sticking out of the top of my right ear. It's like a little flag. Hello, here I am. Damn I've got to fish out the electric razor again. Pop open the sideburn trimmer and whack that little sucker off of there. Were you all just being polite? Not mentioning it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Used to, now I set at a desk. I'm a machinist, welder, fabricator, iron worker basically a jack of all trades. Grew up in family owned machine shop in houston texas. My step-dad and grandfather always said, if a man does it once, another man can do it again. So now the only thing holding me back is not having a knee.
Nice to be a jack of all trades. You are valuable even from the desk. Hope your knee gets to feeling good enough to get around soon 💕

jokerman

Premium user
Used to, now I set at a desk. I'm a machinist, welder, fabricator, iron worker basically a jack of all trades. Grew up in family owned machine shop in houston texas. My step-dad and grandfather always said, if a man does it once, another man can do it again. So now the only thing holding me back is not having a knee.
As a hobby I started getting machine shop equipt .
I have a 10x22 lathe with a lot of tools.
I watched Mr Pete ( a national treasure a 80 y/o shop teacher with over 1000 videos) and many others.
Joe Pie is another.
Sad to say I dont have room to grow and have a shop and have all my shit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can we get Subie a badge or at least some nice stickers?
Does that mean we have to salute too? ( I do but dont tell Her)
We also need to work out her office.
Due to her past career ,windows would be a nice addition.
Good Morning😊
She will always be The Queen of Baklava to me - 'cos she sent me a delishioso piece of it - from all the way across the ocean - <licks his lips 💋 >

jokerman

Premium user
Nice to be a jack of all trades. You are valuable even from the desk. Hope your knee gets to feeling good enough to get around soon 💕
It is but not as respected as it should be.
Until shit hits the fan.
Being a jack of all trades gives the toolbox of your head filled with solutions that are out of the box.
Being able to work things out is a skill, that until needed is under rated by those who think taking out the garbage on the right days to do it, is a skill.

jokerman

Premium user
Today I was able to actually stand in front of that mirror and shave. Did nobody else see that 3/4-in long wild hair sticking out of the top of my right ear. It's like a little flag. Hello, here I am. Damn I've got to fish out the electric razor again. Pop open the sideburn trimmer and whack that little sucker off of there. Were you all just being polite? Not mentioning it.
most of us are old, blind and if we did see it ,we forgot to tell you .

giggy

Yes something is fix'n to start happening here. I told my wife I want to drive my car before I die, been looking for a trainee but haven't got one yet. Grandson is not gonna work out, his friends are to important to spend time learning.
As a hobby I started getting machine shop equipt .
I have a 10x22 lathe with a lot of tools.
I watched Mr Pete ( a national treasure a 80 y/o shop teacher with over 1000 videos) and many others.
Joe Pie is another.
Sad to say I dont have room to grow and have a shop and have all my shit.
I'm a shade tree man, got a small garage that the wife filled up with my stuff. Got a shop started in the back yard but still likes a long ways to be one.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I find that ear hair takes longer to return - if you can get someone to PLUCK them out with a pair of tweezers - but in your case - you can probably wind them around a finger - and pull them out - since they are so long - 😆

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Didn’t want to hurt your feelings…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning OFC. HAPPY FRIED-DAY!

Starting to get a handle on prep work on the carpet install. Might have started to soon. Almost done and installers won’t be here until Tuesday,

No walk today….a little beat up from all the moving….

All that is on the news here is fire updates….whole farming state is burning up!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
427822492_370245189270783_280037827167669015_n.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I remember turning around in a turn around at the end of a long road and finding 100 or so of the nitrous cartridges and piles of tobacco from blunts.
The kids are so stupid and leave evidense
Well the ones who used the cartridges were the serious ones. I did one of those once and got an incredible head rush, then I took one step and fell flat on my face. All in all it's kinda of a fun high but it only lasts for about a minute in my experience. Sd fr as I remember they were perfectly legal at least in my state. For a while all the head shops were selling thm but if you really wanted to be slick about it you could go to cooking supply stores and buy them. For that cook that likes to do everything from scratch, even the whipped cream. So anyway I wouldn't say it was stupid to leave the cartridges or the tobacco from blunts since there would have been nothing illegal about the evidenc but it is rather tacky to leave the mess just laying there.

Latest posts

Latest posts