What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Oh boy... If I have the "provenance" (eg: I know who/when it was hit), that deer most ricky-tick gets a ride home in my trunk. Lotsa fine venison. It ain't like dozens of 18-wheelers and a D-9 dozer have been doing circles on it. Not a thing wrong with the meat. BTW: Heart -- thin-sliced, breaded, and fried is fantastic.

With a nice red wine. <-- Goddang it -- that I cannot touch.
Hey there Unca Walt, it is sad to see the death of the animal and it's made worse by the waste of the deer meat. I know at times I've seen these animals turned over to a organization who will give it to those in need.

One day my wife and I were out exploring around the base of a mountain, almost across the road from where we lived and worked. A large area had been cleared and the village was taking gravel from there. Over a bit we found all these half rotten carcasses, there was mostly deer and a couple of bear. The village was taking the roadkill and just throwing the bodies on the ground. It was a gruesome sight.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Maybe fish sticks on pizza
IMG_2965.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I am in because I gladly donate $10 a month to the forum. I don’t go to the vip or speakers forums….this thread is all I need,
!
Where else can you find drama ,innovative ideas ,futuristic thinking ,unabashed debauchery,educational platforms ,culinary delights and bingo in one place ,not to mention many esteemed members which are too many to mention and hard to do this time of day.

oldmaninbc

You might label the ends of the wire with tape and number it before taking the pictures.
Hello and good day GW

I changed the timer part of my washing machine one time, talk about having to label wires, I am glad the repairman advised on that or it could have turned out very bad. There are a lot of wires associated with the timer.

Thanks for the comment on the California poppy, it was new information to me about extracting the compounds using vinegar. Apparently people and businesses do this. I would not have asked you such a question regarding the opium poppy. The opium poppy is legal to grow here in Canada but it is illegal to milk the pod, that will get you in big trouble. I have even ordered opium poppy seeds from across the pond and signed for them at the post office. I have a morphine prescription I have no need to use an opium plant for any other reason than their one day of beauty before their petals fall off. The pods look nice as a decoration. I love the texture of the petal, I could lay down on a bed of poppy petals, they feel so nice. It's not the plant that is harmful, it is the people who use it for the wrong reasons.

oldmaninbc

Yeah - well - we all have to live a life - till life gets unlivable -

- mine does seem to be a bit wild and crazy - and around cannabis for at least half a century - all over the world - so have a good fews stories to tell - and thats all we are in the end - at least good for a few good stories - if the memory doesnt crash -
Hello Gypsy, for some people it's not the past memory that is forgettable but the short term memory.

I find that with myself, I can remember things from 65 years ago, then there is something that happened 65 minutes ago or 65 seconds and it's gone in the blink of an eye. It can be very frustrating at times.

Your plants are maturing nicely, have you smoked on this strain before?

Hope yours is a jolly day.

oldmaninbc

Yup she' s the best👍 69 years old. Birthday is 2 days before @oldmaninbc
Thank you DB, can your mom expect something special on her Bday, you only turn 70 once. Besides your mom is always doing things for you. Your a lucky fellow to have such a caring Mom. I know a few moms who don't live up to the loving mother image. Your fortunate to have a good mom.

Hope your day is going well DB:)

Latest posts

Latest posts