What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FREE CAT.jpg

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Veteran
Looks gorgeous. My biggest gripe for the particular spot in south Floriduh I live in is the ground is saturated with nematodes. The furgled lines of pepper plants in the pic below are the result of a "mild" infestation.
View attachment 19036944
Carrots:
View attachment 19036946

The amount of poisons necessary to remove them just passes my limit. A raised garden was tried, with bagged soil. No fun, and the animals ate everything, including the dug-up roots. Jeez.

On the flip side, I still have bags of cut up mangoes in the garage freezer from last year, and one of my trees has hanging fruit right now. Mango trees and coconut trees are immune to these sneaky worms.
View attachment 19036950
I had those fuckers indoors. Imo from organic garlic or onion companion planting.
Nothing worked against those fuckers. Steaming the soil might work but they survive freezing soil.
A 7-8 year grow break at the spot might work to.

View media item 17527731

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm on tenterhooks - my treasure - my 16 year old daughter is off on her first date ever - with a lovely lad called Dexter - they have gone up to the centre of London - to Chinatown to look around - then they will get the train back to Tooting - and eat at a restaurant - after which Dexters Mum - who I have met - will pick them up in a car - and deliver Sulu back home - where I wait - with a tear in my eye - because of some unusual emotion - she is sending me pics of their date/trip and -

It looks like the pair of them are having a good time together - makes me smile 😃 - my little gal is growing up so fast - I blink and see her running from the waves in a kerfuffle - at our beach ⛱️ - Tigman Beach - facing the Sulu Sea - on Palawan - just 13 years ago - where she spent her first years of life 💙 😄 ❤️

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
On my morning 3 mile walk just have weed to smoke kind of sucks it only lasts like 15 minutes. time to smoke again now I realize why I switched to ice hash and kief. way less combustible smoke going into my lungs. I need to smoke like three bowls of flower to get a high and that lasts like 30 minutes. The strain I have now it's called spritzer it's a mac-1 hybrids it's pretty good but it's not the ice hash that's like 70% THC

Latest posts

Latest posts