What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Hello Littleleaf, you either just tilled your soil or you have very loose soil or both. Plants are looking healthy as can be.
Yep just did a lite weed till. Just to keep the grass and weeds down. Mainly to keep them putting out seed. This soil was good ol oklahoma red dirt 40 years ago. Been adding to it all these years to get it where it's at now. Just plant and water. Never had artificial fertz or poisons put on it.
This pic from earlier this season you can see how dark the soil is.
after.jpg

oldmaninbc

Yep just did a lite weed till. Just to keep the grass and weeds down. Mainly to keep them putting out seed. This soil was good ol oklahoma red dirt 40 years ago. Been adding to it all these years to get it where it's at now. Just plant and water. Never had artificial fertz or poisons put on it.
This pic from earlier this season you can see how dark the soil is.
View attachment 19036796
Beautiful looking soil that produces a bountiful crop.

First you grow the soil then you grow the plants.

BudToaster

Veteran
just spent the entire day trying to get internet access restored - got a new cable modem since power cycling the old one would give 5 minutes of internet, then crap out. took a long chat via cell phone to get the new one activated. and then that started crapping out after 5 minutes also. eventually a tech visit was scheduled for tonight. he never showed up here, but now the internet is working again. wtf?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
just spent the entire day trying to get internet access restored - got a new cable modem since power cycling the old one would give 5 minutes of internet, then crap out. took a long chat via cell phone to get the new one activated. and then that started crapping out after 5 minutes also. eventually a tech visit was scheduled for tonight. he never showed up here, but now the internet is working again. wtf?
Everything is a cluster fk today. EVERTHING

imiubu

Gonna call it a day. Glad it is over. Gonna take a sleeping pill and hope I sleep all night. Don't need to lay awake from 2 until dawn to get up.
I had a really fucked up day too Pute :(

Took a small sliver of a benzo and now
hope that you and I both will rest well tonight.
May tomorrow be a better day :)

I rarely have an occasion to take any
of these kinds of meds but... am glad they
are here for those especially rough days/ nights.

Good night all you lovely peoples :)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I’ve always wanted a trail cam as we have tons of wildlife where I live even tho I consider it city life compared to where I use to live. We live on the lake tributary so we get many birds and animals that we didn’t get in Georgia in the middle of a tree farm. My neighbor catches all kinds of stuff on their doorbell cam which we don’t have either but she sent me a clip of a cute raccoon family munching on the pumpkins I gave her last year for her front porch. I’m not a big enough fan I guess of the birds to invest the cool bird app and camera you speak of but I can see where it would be really fun for those that were inquisitive to who was visiting their birdfeeders.
On the chance you might want to see the thing I was talking about I got this pic.
71ARr0hqTOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

This was the cheapest one at $89.99 but they have others that go as high as $199.99

Trail Cams are more reasonably priced, the one pictured below is only $29.99
81FpDYWG1cL._AC_SL1200_.jpg