What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mmmm - luvverly jubberly - me and Mrs Nirvana ❤️ luvs - some nice oily mackerel - and @DARKSIDER has said he's sending me a box 📦 fulla them this week - since he's on the same island 🏝 as me - and I was thinking they were from The North Sea - but turns out that they are Atlantic 🐟 fishy's - I'll tell her when she gets back from work in an hour - that'll cheer her up fersure!
You were right Gypsy they were caught in the north sea but move around a lot always on the move water temperature makes them move around as much, and forgot to mention all caught by rod and reel no nets one man and his rod so to speak ha ha.. PS. Good Morning to you all old farts and thanks for the warm welcomes :thank you::good:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a really fucked up day too Pute :(

Took a small sliver of a benzo and now
hope that you and I both will rest well tonight.
May tomorrow be a better day :)

I rarely have an occasion to take any
of these kinds of meds but... am glad they
are here for those especially rough days/ nights.

Good night all you lovely peoples :)
Yesterday was screwed up here too. Glad it's over!

Started out bad with the Jacuzzi down at the gym and the power was out when I arrived back home.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
I am gonna be a great grampa.

This is wild; I never had a grampa becuz I was too poor. Croaked before I wuz here.

He died the right way, I guess: heart attack dragging a buck out of the woods.

And as far as a great grampa... I do not think they had been invented before I was born**

On probation. At the corner of Telephone and Telephone.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morni..... hold that thought. Coffee's side effect kicked in sooner than expected.

Grabbing some Basil to cover the
basil.jpg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morni..... hold that thought. Coffee's side effect kicked in sooner than expected.

Grabbing some Basil to cover the View attachment 19036945
Looks like Sweet Basil. I decided to try Pesto Perpetuo Basil this year, which is doing OK but not as hardy as the Sweet Basil was. Looking forward to seeing what the taste difference is.

Unca Walt

420club
Yep just did a lite weed till. Just to keep the grass and weeds down. Mainly to keep them putting out seed. This soil was good ol oklahoma red dirt 40 years ago. Been adding to it all these years to get it where it's at now. Just plant and water. Never had artificial fertz or poisons put on it.
This pic from earlier this season you can see how dark the soil is.
View attachment 19036796
Looks gorgeous. My biggest gripe for the particular spot in south Floriduh I live in is the ground is saturated with nematodes. The furgled lines of pepper plants in the pic below are the result of a "mild" infestation.
1721732545832.png

Carrots:
1721732684024.png

The amount of poisons necessary to remove them just passes my limit. A raised garden was tried, with bagged soil. No fun, and the animals ate everything, including the dug-up roots. Jeez.

On the flip side, I still have bags of cut up mangoes in the garage freezer from last year, and one of my trees has hanging fruit right now. Mango trees and coconut trees are immune to these sneaky worms.
1721733084290.png

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been eating a lot of turkey. No more burgers and pizza. Hi little turkey oh hey bang! Nom nom nom
I made a mistake. I went back on a promise that I swore I would never go to McDonald’s again. I had a quarter pounder with cheese. I took one bite and I almost puked. It was so fucking disgusting. I can’t believe people actually eat that shit …when I was a kid going to McDonald’s was a treat.

Latest posts

Latest posts