What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Nightshift coming on glad we are cooling down some this was a brutal summer.
😝
IMG_20240721_194044_2.jpg

Total happy go lucky attitude until he thinks there's a threat then it's bigboy time, male energy.
IMG_20240721_210207_9.jpg

More worried about it more manic and needy always thinks there's a threat but super sweet and loving, female energy.
IMG_20240721_211559_9.jpg

Both stand well over 30" at the shoulders and can nose bump my nipples with all four feet on the ground.
The guy who bred them was over yesterday and we both conclude hybrid vigor is at play.
😂
I would like to see more of these type dogs and am looking at some others now.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My 2 in a pot Zamaldelica's are reaching for the sky this morning - 🌄 - just coming into flower 🌼 - after a few sunny 🌞 days -
2024-07-2206.20.304438914813010163775.jpg

Here is a link to my grow thread on the Ace Seeds forum - where you can see how the other plants 🪴 are doing -

Last edited:

cola

Worldwide Risk Of Animal To Human Disease Transmission Still High

Personally, I am currently most concerned with Bird Flu (HSN1). I have done quite a bit of researching on this, as an avid daily dairy user. It is frightening that there are verified cases of transmission to cows, and then to dairy workers.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I love birds. We have tons of them here. Right now a bunch of crows taking over but I like them too. I keep a bird feeder and see a lot of colorful birds stopping to eat but I don’t know much about them. I do like the mocking birds we have. They have a million songs. Sometimes I whistle back at them and we talk bird together 🙃
You might want to consider these feeders they have out now with a wireless camera built into them. I imagine they work on the same principle as trail cameras being maybe motion activated and taking a snapshot and/or a brief video which is then sent to an app on a phone and/or stored on a MicroSD card locally. I've seen them promoted on Amazon from time to time and thought they might be interesting for some cool bird pics but at around $150 it's just too expensive for my level of interest in bird watching. There may be cheaper options elsewhere though.

Latest posts

Latest posts