What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful! She looks underage...............
They both got ample doses of love this morning and after work this afternoon, I gave them a little bit more… My blood pressure is still very weird so I’m going to lay down for a little little bit and see if if I can wake up feeling normal
Good luck with the BP and weirdness brother!

oldmaninbc

Hello to all the good natured, respectable, intelligent, and good looking people of the OFC

To the ones with a full head of hair, I won't mention any names (Boo & GW) who are inclined to remind those who are deficient in hair follicles please send all inquires and comments to jokerman.

Goldhedge

My fellow Americans...

1721585471511.png

Unca Walt

420club
just checked my morning BP...no wonder I feel like a space case...it's 106/59...if I didn't have a friend coming over I'd be back in bed..gettin old ain't easy
Ready for the fix, @Boo? When your BP & HR are in those numbers, there ain't nuffin' wrong (well, nuffin' new) but yer bod is telling you sumpin.

The fix is to take a nap. Bingo. 45min to 1.5hrs or so, whatever you find happens.

HAH!! I see others have the same fix in place.

Shitdamnhellpissfartpoop. Just weighed meself: 196. <-- This has two important resulting things:

1. This is the least I've weighed for about 60 years or more. "I'm melting..." [/WW of the West]

2. I cannot properly use this kewl one-liner:

"Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get in my own pants!"