What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Ivan is the dog that enjoys the butt scratch for as Dutch always lays down and lift his leg up in the air so I can scratch his chest. He’s developing skin allergies and when I rake him out, I get piles of hair… There’s nothing I won’t do to ease his days of discomfort…
I use Methacarbamol and edible oil on our old dogs.
Start edible dosage very small you don't want catatonic and twitchy which is sure sign of too much.
If tbey do get too much they will sleep it off and be ok in about 12 hours.
Not a big deal start at .5 ml and work up.
I trked it as a last resort a few dogs ago and now swear by it despite what google says and made our vet a believer.
Cannabis edible not cbd that shits a scam imo.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It's doobz 's shorts
IMG_2917.gif

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I use Methacarbamol and edible oil on our old dogs.
Start edible dosage very small you don't want catatonic and twitchy which is sure sign of too much.
If tbey do get too much they will sleep it off and be ok in about 12 hours.
Not a big deal start at .5 ml and work up.
I trked it as a last resort a few dogs ago and now swear by it despite what google says and made our vet a believer.
Cannabis edible not cbd that shits a scam imo.
Imo too

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Ivan is the dog that enjoys the butt scratch for as Dutch always lays down and lift his leg up in the air so I can scratch his chest. He’s developing skin allergies and when I rake him out, I get piles of hair… There’s nothing I won’t do to ease his days of discomfort…
If you have some caledryl around you can work it down to his skin. It will make his hair a bit stiff but the antihistamine in it will help make his skin feel better. You can also use some oil when you brush him that may help

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have been using Benadryl lotion on him and you’re right, it makes his hair stick straight out. I hate using that big collar of shame with some days it’s in necessity. We take it one day at a time and he just continues to want as much love as he can get, same thing with Ivan. I just checked my blood pressure and it’s 106/59, no wonder I feel like a space case.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have been using Benadryl lotion on him and you’re right, it makes his hair stick straight out. I hate using that big collar of shame with some days it’s in necessity. We take it one day at a time and he just continues to want as much love as he can get, same thing with Ivan. I just checked my blood pressure and it’s 106/59, no wonder I feel like a space case.
Take it easy today brother boo. It’s hot out there today.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Take it easy Boo. Lots of times in the morning my BP is around 115/60.

Hopefully I will get my first mater today. One thing about Cherokee Purple maters it they don't produce a lot of maters but the maters are huge.

Gonna be a cool day. That will allow me to work in the veggie garden without smelling like Doober. The mater need some major thinning. Should be picking cukes and beans soon....maybe today. Looking like veggies for dinner tonight.

I have a High Chew ready for harvest. I checked the trichomes yesterday and she is ripe.

Lights just popped on.......later.

Latest posts

Latest posts