What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
My mom's maiden name was Huffine, so I have some insight to the crazy people and learned enough German to get along when I was doing business there. I always used a translator for serious discussions and haven't used it since, so have lost most of it.

Ist Ihre Vorfahrengeschichte Deutsche?
No it is not I just like languages.
I nave picked up a smattering of several over the years......learning a new one is good for the brain.
The look of disgust on a real germans face when I try and speak says it all........I suspect its my accent.
😆

oldmaninbc

I’m not gonna preach about eating well, but Doobster,your diet is going to get back at you as you get older. The wealthiest man has this health… I see stents in your future if you don’t get a hold of the cholesterol problem…
Hello and good day Boo, never cared for my stepfather but I do remember a couple of phrases he used.
The one being, 'Without your health you ain't got nothing."

Hope you and the boys are sharing a fine summer day:)

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Find summer day my ass. It’s 99° outside and the humidity is up around 75%. These are the dog days of summer that the locals avoid it all costs. I went through a couple of T-shirts just before lunch and I wasn’t getting at it too hard, but apparently I was… Little Ivan is such a shadow to me and very possessive of myself whereas Dutch is just hanging out trying not to be too miserable. I can see him trying like a superstar, but he’s starting to slide backwards.

Hopefully you’re having a good day, I don’t think you’d wanna experience the Florida summer. It’s much cooler in the woods than it is out in the yard.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Find summer day my ass. It’s 99° outside and the humidity is up around 75%. These are the dog days of summer that the locals avoid it all costs. I went through a couple of T-shirts just before lunch and I wasn’t getting at it too hard, but apparently I was… Little Ivan is such a shadow to me and very possessive of myself whereas Dutch is just hanging out trying not to be too miserable. I can see him trying like a superstar, but he’s starting to slide backwards.

Hopefully you’re having a good day, I don’t think you’d wanna experience the Florida summer. It’s much cooler in the woods than it is out in the yard.
I don't miss August in Florida a bit that's for sure........can't say I really miss anything cept snook fishing in the mornings.

oldmaninbc

No it is not I just like languages.
I nave picked up a smattering of several over the years......learning a new one is good for the brain.
The look of disgust on a real germans face when I try and speak says it all........I suspect its my accent.
😆
I use to work at a provincial historic site and would meet people from all over. Sometimes I would try and learn a few basic lines like, HI, hello goodbye, just simple but common words. I did find it difficult to get my tongue to conform with the languages. Like from the Netherlands as an example, for me a tongue twister.
I was quite often amazed with the different languages some European people learn.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
He’s a little overweight for pot belly pig… :oops:

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpeg
    IMG_1169.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 22

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
OK, what is a snook?
Snook is a brackish water fish that is well renowned for its fighting ability. I don’t think you’re gonna find a harder fighting fish pound for pound than a snook…
That hardly looks like a pig boo
he was more like a gigantic larva. I haven’t seen his feet in years. I should’ve named him Jabba the Hutt…🤣

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I am sitting here getting ready to make dinner and I have this awful smell that’s surrounding me. I looked at my blue jeans and there was about five splatters of mud from the pigs and that’s enough to be unbearable… I had no idea pigs came with such a foul odor… I replaced one of the idler pulleys on my 61 inch mower deck and I’ve come to realize it takes two people to do. It has to be done. This is the first time lawnmower ever kicked my ass…😱

Latest posts

Latest posts