What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
hello big and a good day to you.

When I first moved to BC in the early 70s I met an older fellow who taught me about placer mining and freshwater fishing. He made reference to using CIL bate, which was the name of a dynamite producer. It is illegal in Canada to use dynamite for fishing and so it should be. Catch them and throw their sorry asses in jail.

While it might be a great way to catch fish it is also very destructive and should never be used.
Ya - I saw and heard of lots of hungry local fishermen in the Philippines dynamite fishing - even though it's illegal - you could still hear them at night at it - and it not only kills the fish - it kills the coral too - and anything else alive in the sea - where they use these explosives - sad very sad 😢

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Trying to get my Deamon Fruit and BlubBerry to show sex so I can take cuts and flip into flower. Usually by now I can tell......not on these two. No rush ..... before I transplant and flip I will have them both sexed.

IMG_20240715_100955854.jpg

Dime

A man brings his dog in to the vet for a check up. The vet asks the man what's wrong,the man says I don't know he seems off. The vet says I'll run some tests. The man is instructed to have the dog lay on the floor. The vet checks him over and says I need to consult my team. A minute later a yellow retriever comes over and sniffs the dog and walks away. Then a cat comes in and puts his paws all over the dog. After 10 minutes the vet comes back and says your dog is fine that will be $670. The man says that's outrageous,the vet says not really that included lab work and a cat scan.

oldmaninbc

Ya - I saw and heard of lots of hungry local fishermen in the Philippines dynamite fishing - even though it's illegal - you could still hear them at night at it - and it not only kills the fish - it kills the coral too - and anything else alive in the sea - where they use these explosives - sad very sad 😢
Good day Gypsy, yes while dynamite is very effective in killing fish, it also kills many other things and upsets the natural balance.

Oh my, we are going to getting up to around 40C this week, yuk.

oldmaninbc

Trying to get my Deamon Fruit and BlubBerry to show sex so I can take cuts and flip into flower. Usually by now I can tell......not on these two. No rush ..... before I transplant and flip I will have them both sexed.

View attachment 19033102
Hello and good day Pute, glad to see you about.

Maybe if you coo to them and stroke their stem they will show sex:)

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have a mother and daughter in the next room, who would rather be at home in Kharkiv with the father, who is busy protecting their home. I won't be sharing this post with them. It would infuriate them.
So what russian news channel are you watching. Because you have no idea what's happening over there.

I am mostly listing and reading the speeches by Vladdy…horses mouth

and reports from boots on the ground , like Russell Tex Bently RIP

Scott Ritter has some informative reports and of course RT…

what are your sources?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
let’s get this straight…Russia liberated Ukraine and de-nazified the Donbas region where the nazis have murdered over 17,000 people since the cia backed Zelenski coup took place……facts jack

all the NATO Accords have been broken in regards to how close NATO can put bombs next to Russia

I love you HempKat and enjoy your passion and having an intelligent robust conversation..

now let’s have some coffee and a hooter!

View attachment 19032977
Russia took over the Donbas region years before Zelenski was in politics, that goes back to the previous invasion in 2014. Zelenski became President in 2019. When Russia was supposedly "denazifing the Donbas region" Zelenski was still working as a comedian. Here's a ttip for you, if you want to call something "facts jack" it's a good idea to make sure they are actually facts rather then Russian propaganda aimed at foreigners that the Russians believe will just take their word for it.

Oh and that particular Accord wasn't a NATO accord because Russia also signed it and hopefully you know Russia isn't part of NATO.

As for coffee and a hooter, I don't drink coffee, I get my caffiene fix from zero sugar Mountain Dew, but I'll be happy to share that hooter with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boo

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning boo. Speaking of PM, I found a little on one of my outside plants yesterday. I mixed up some plant therapy and douched them good all four outside plants after sundown so they could soak it up thru the night but I wanted to use this stuff as a maintenance. I bought it last year when I found PM in my tent but never had to use it as the plant therapy ended up working well. Anyway I have no idea of a mix ratio to water for this stuff to use as a wash about once a week especially when we are having 100F and high humidity and rain for three days like what caused this.
‘Got any idea on mixing this strong enough to keep the PM at bay but not harm my plants?
View attachment 19032988
That’s what I use Subbie, ill

Unca Walt

420club
Wow that is something else!!
I wouldn't have sold that one for anything either do you keep in contact with him at all?
Nope. I was a long way from home, and we just never got together again.

Antiques Roadshow typically put the retail value of swords like this at about $500. But I was willing -- and he was not -- at $10,000.

Four Krugerrands, when you thinks onnit. <-- That DOES make the $10K offer look cheap! :eek:

Latest posts

Latest posts